CD's you've completely regretted buying

Brooks

Eyes Wide Open
Nov 15, 2001
Bay Area, California
skloid.blogspot.com
In the past few years of CD purchances, I'm proud to say that I've only wasted my money on two. Spock's Beard's V, an album full of progressive sitcom music, and Marillion's Best of Both Worlds, a band I really could NOT get into at all. They're like Rush, but music bigger pussies, which isn't a good thing.

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
a death metal tribute to metallica

thats right, metallica sucks

and the sickness song would have been better...apparently their singer kyle had a bad day, he sounded sub-par on that.

oh yeah? well in 1995 I bought Foo fighters (self titled). beat that!

hehe. what the hell was I thinking.

Oh I almost forgot.... Dragonlord... I kicked myself that whole day after buying it.

JAH

Yeah, Dragonlord's pretty badass. Just as long as you keep in mind that they're not trying to be "black metal", they're just blackened thrash or something... :) Fuck you, they rock.

And Chaosphere? No way, that album rocks! Theres nothing like driving to New Millenium Cyanide Christ cranked with the windows down.

And Chaosphere? No way, that album rocks! Theres nothing like driving to New Millenium Cyanide Christ cranked with the windows down.

Exactly... Pity about the NEW one though... i think it's called "Nothing"... I d/l the album a few days ago, and deleted it after the first song. It's rediculous...

yeah, I bought the Meshuggah album because a friend of mine was like "Dude, there's this rad new brutal ass death metal band called Meshuggah, check em out!" So I did. My friend obviously had no idea what he was talking about. Just not my cup of tea. :)

Originally posted by metalized
Altura "Show No Mercy"

:puke:

That album is that bad???

I have only heard the song "Mercy" and I thought it ruled... very heavy, technical, chaotic and weird.

Agent Steel - "Omega Conspiracy"
Ayreon - "Into the Electric Castle"
Dream Theater - "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulance"
Anything Sabbath/Ozzy related
Candlebox debut
all those damn Kiss, Ramones and AC/DC cds I bought as a kid...
Megadeth - "Countdown to Extinction", "Youthanasia" and especially "Risk"

I have something to beat all of you..my cousin gave me a limp bizkit CD for my birthday cause she heard I was into metal and assumed that CD was metal.