cd's

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Just got a copy of the new Brainstorm disc, possible review for Sludge.
I haven''t heard a note off it yet. But if it's a great as some you have said...
I heard the new Dream Theater disc today... Meh. I had an advance copy in my hands that my bud was selling for $7.00 & passed it up...
It didn't move me at all...
Has anyone picked up the Nevermore Remix of Enemies?
How is it? I haven't picked up a copy yet, it's bound to turn up used, right?:tickled:
I've got the inside track on advances of the new Nevermore & Arch Enemy, also the Schenker & Heavy Hitters! I will let you know what I think of them when they arrive...

sixxswine said:
Just got a copy of the new Brainstorm disc, possible review for Sludge.
I haven''t heard a note off it yet. But if it's a great as some you have said...
I heard the new Dream Theater disc today... Meh. I had an advance copy in my hands that my bud was selling for $7.00 & passed it up...
It didn't move me at all...
Has anyone picked up the Nevermore Remix of Enemies?

I did, they are my favorite band as I keep telling everyone :). So you could have known I would have it. And its sounding fantastic. What a big difference it is!

sixxswine said:
How is it?

Its fucking killer!! :headbang:

sixxswine said:
I haven't picked up a copy yet, it's bound to turn up used, right?:tickled:

It might be. Patience is a virtue my friend.

sixxswine said:
I've got the inside track on advances of the new Nevermore & Arch Enemy, also the Schenker & Heavy Hitters! I will let you know what I think of them when they arrive...

I am eagerly awaiting the Nevermore and Arch Enemy albums. Arch Enemy is a killer band. I'd be curious to hear what you think of the "Doomsday Machine".

sixxswine said:
Awesome! Can't wait to hear what you think of them! :headbang:

sixxswine said:

n035.gif

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD move. The album is very good and it would be cooler at $ 7.00 :D

KMADD said:
Yeah Hawk let me know about the Arch Enemy cd. I cant wait to see those bad
motherfuckers again at Ozzfest!

Well, you're the lucky one here. I have never seen them live! :erk:
Together with Children of Bodom they are on the top of my "must see" list!

sixxswine said:
Bodom is great live & as Arch Enemy, I have been lucky enough to have seen both, though Arch was back on the Wages of Sin Tour & their soundman sucked ass...
Still a great show.

Yep, I only have heard positive reviews of Arch Enemy gigs

sixxswine said:
Just got a copy of the new Brainstorm disc, possible review for Sludge. I haven''t heard a note off it yet. But if it's a great as some you have said...

I like the New Brainstorm .... it doesnt capture their live energy at all IMO I will be interested to see how you like it since Symphorce didnt rule your world :D ... Me Personally I like Symphorce better

JonnyD said:
I like the New Brainstorm .... it doesnt capture their live energy at all IMO I will be interested to see how you like it since Symphorce didnt rule your world :D ... Me Personally I like Symphorce better
Fuck, you know what? I haven't even cracked that fucker open. Yeah, Symphorce didn't rule my universe, we'll see, we'll see...

sixxswine said:
Fuck, you know what? I haven't even cracked that fucker open. Yeah, Symphorce didn't rule my universe, we'll see, we'll see...

Well Symphorce didnt rule my world either but Liquid Monster did by a long shot and has been ruling my world for 3 weeks now.Symphorce is nowhere as good as Brainstorm to me. I liked Fallen and SeArching and that was about it Arch Enemy was better before they got Angela who i really dont like at all.

sixxswine said:
You just had to throw Hawkman under the bus, now didn't you?!:tickled:

Never. I'm an animal right advocate, I'll never throw any bird under a bus. Not even the damned one that came everyday to scratch the window of the lab :Shedevil:

Maybe Nevermore was a harsh one, I should had said ZZ Top or Motley Crue :devil: :p