Celebrities you have met

How were they Patrick?

Mikko was very soft spoken and quiet, but he let me take a picture with him. I'm the gay looking kid with a purse (fuck you Dodens):

Ilja, on the other hand, was massive and awesomely intimidating. I've read online before that he's egotistical bordering on megalomania, but I was prepared. I walked up to him (he had two girls under his arms and was doing shots at a bar), introduced myself as being from the U.S. and told him how much I loved his music.

He asked me, "Well, Patrick, let me ask you a question: what do you think is so great about it?"

I said I think that in the genre of power metal they represent a faction of unique, aggressive sound that isn't gimmicky.

He responded: "Wait just a minute! We're not power metal. We're heavy fucking metal!"

I laughed and said, "Yeah, but your sound is very interesting..."

He interrupted me and said: "Oh, interesting; and revolutionary, no? I suppose aggressive's a good word to throw in there as well, yes? And of course the singer is fucking phenomenal."

At this point I looked straight up at him and said: "Wait, who's their singer?"

After that I like to think we became fast friends.

Hard to remember... a lot of guys that nobody here knows. maybe bitencourt.

well, you can find them.

Nana Gouvea
Fabiana Andrade
An idiot former Big Brother that i don't remeber
Many artists from a local soap opera in a private party
John Connelly
Rich Hoak

i don't remeber more.

Though I've probably related this to everyone by now, I've met Mikko Aspa :p

What??? I had no idea, detailed story plz.

And Scrontgorrth, that is crazy, you met quite a few people. That is awesome. Lucky.

Yeah pretty much everyone I met was really nice and great, hopefully things will continue to be that way.

The coolest dudes of all were Atheist though. I was walking to the hotel room before Chicago Powerfest, and Kelly was in the lobby and started talking to me, and then later on I saw him again and talked some more, and got him and Steve to sign my shirt.

After the show I saw Tony Choy in White Castle and said hi to him too.

Ohh yeah, as far as metal goes: I also met Vitek (RIp) of Decapitated after a show in Seattle. We talked and went to they're tour van. Then he offered me cake ( cause he was stoned ) and showed pics of his family on his laptop. Then I chatted with Muhammad from Necrophagist in german, and he was super cool to. Yes, I was a super big Necrophagist fanboy for a while.

I've mostly just met bands at shows or whatever. Lisa Kudrow and Meryl Streep went to my college, but I didn't talk to them - just saw them around a lot.

There is a picture of me and Ben Falgoust doing cheesy peace signs somewhere.

POIDH?

never stated a price. i said "stop talking to me" and he said "i have money" and i said "STOP TALKING TO ME" and walked away

What??? I had no idea, detailed story plz.

Sarcasm? He's a noise artist; he's come to a show I put on here in Lowell! He even complimented me on it :p I also saw him live in Somerville (near Boston, MA)...he needed suspenders for his set (to keep his pants up, of course), and I hooked him up with some a dude I know had...hilarious! Chase, that was also the show I met brackits/Ben from 235 at...if you remember him?

The reason he was in Lowell was it was the day before No Fun Fest in NY...he was performing (as Grunt, like when I saw him), so he and a few other guys were in the area hanging out with Ron at RRRecords...Ron let them know I was putting on a show, and they came.

I didn't at the time but still, he was like 150 cm tall, overweight, balding grey curly hair and a double chin. My "FRIEND" was pressuring me into being nice to the guy because said friend was trying to rub elbows and troll for possible job opportunities.

I didn't at the time but still, he was like 150 cm tall, overweight, balding grey curly hair and a double chin. My "FRIEND" was pressuring me into being nice to the guy because said friend was trying to rub elbows and troll for possible job opportunities.

sorry, but your friend was an idiot. he heard what the tall guy said to you or you told him?

Met Bill Clinton once while he was president (I was very young). Shook his hand. This is decidedly the jewel of my meager collection of celebrity spottings.

Hung out with Shawn Drover after a Megadeth show, he signed the beer soaked shirt I picked up after Dave kicked it off the stage.

Met the YA sci-fi author William Slater a few times; he's friends with one of my best friends' parents.

Also, got dragged to anime boston by an anime obsessed friend once, so apparently I've met a bunch of people famous in the anime/sci-fi/fantasy realm, but I didn't give a shit.

And for the record, I'm 3 degrees from Kevin Bacon.