Celebrities you have met

I've met the guys from:

Cynic
Hate Eternal
Psycroptic (with Chalky and Peppiat)

All of them, wandering around after they played at their respective gigs.

Also met these guys at work, because our hotel hosts the Big Day Out after parties every year and also because some celebrities stay in the hotel when they come to Perth:

Gene Hoglan
Byron Stroud
Mike Patton
Nick Cave
Serj Tankian
Lily Allen
Sting
Miranda Kerr
Orlando Bloom
etc

Apparently I've met alot of Australian Footy players, I just never realised or gave a crap really. Also met quite a number of Australian politicians.

Super Bowl XXV winning QB Jeff Hostetler
Robert C. Byrd

A few more I cant remember... I'd have to go through my autographed sports cards.

I've partied with Don Decker several times (R.I.P.)
I've met Axel "Hellhammer" von Blomburg and Necrobutcher
Also:
Brian Fair
I've never personally met Kristoffer "Garm" Rygg, though we chat on Facebook occasionally.
Mortiis and I used to email each other (I shit you not, wierd, huh?)

I've met the guys from:

Cynic
Hate Eternal
Psycroptic (with Chalky and Peppiat)

All of them, wandering around after they played at their respective gigs.

Also met these guys at work, because our hotel hosts the Big Day Out after parties every year and also because some celebrities stay in the hotel when they come to Perth:

Gene Hoglan
Byron Stroud
Mike Patton
Nick Cave
Serj Tankian
Lily Allen
Sting
Miranda Kerr
Orlando Bloom
etc

Apparently I've met alot of Australian Footy players, I just never realised or gave a crap really. Also met quite a number of Australian politicians.

I'm most "OMG JEALOUS" about Mike Patton, Nick Cave, Miranda Kerr and Lily Allen. That's so cool though. I sort of want to be a first class flight attendant for that same reason.

Miranda Kerr has a sweet smile in RL, that's her only defining feature. She's also shorter and not as good looking as she is in pictures. Overrated as all hell. Orlando Bloom is also short.

Lily Allen was really nice, but she was also really drunk. Then again, not really a fan of her music.

Mike Patton and Nick Cave are fucking awesome. Unfortunately couldn't get any photos with them because I was working. Mike Patton is a crazy crazy man.

She's short?! That ruins everything. I knew Orlando Bloom wasn't that tall, which is why every character he ever plays is a wispy elf of sorts.

What was Mike Patton like? Did he speak only using a Fantomas voice?

From what I can recollect at this moment,

Frank Gambale
Joe Satriani
Steve Harris [we share birthdays]
Textures [Mainly Stef and Eric]
Amon Amarth
King & the rest of Sahg
Sam Dunn [not really a celebrity though]
Vanessa-Mae

I'll update once I remember moar.

BTW, Srontgorrth and Panzer, that's quite darned impressive!

Well she wasn't THAT short. The fact that she's really skinny made her look really small. She was about an inch or two shorter than me. And Bloom is about my height, but much skinnier so he also looked smaller than I was.

Patton was really down to earth. He stayed at my section at the bar and spoke to me about music for a good half an hour, and was telling me about reuniting Faith No More (this was when he was here with Fantomas last year in January) even before there was an official announcement about it. It was his birthday 2 days before that so I gave a shitload of free drinks, but he also tipped me alot.

A certain "Will Smith" is listed in the phone books as owning a resort just an hour from me, might try to stalk there some day.

I know for a fact that Luis Figo owns a resort at the same place.

From what I can recollect at this moment,

Frank Gambale
Joe Satriani
Steve Harris [we share birthdays]
Textures [Mainly Stef and Eric]
Amon Amarth
King & the rest of Sahg
Sam Dunn [not really a celebrity though]
Vanessa-Mae

I'll update once I remember moar.

BTW, Srontgorrth and Panzer, that's quite darned impressive!

yeah brudddda

A certain "Will Smith" is listed in the phone books as owning a resort just an hour from me, might try to stalk there some day.

I know for a fact that Luis Figo owns a resort at the same place.

Ask him how Phil is doing.

Sarcasm? He's a noise artist; he's come to a show I put on here in Lowell! He even complimented me on it :p I also saw him live in Somerville (near Boston, MA)...he needed suspenders for his set (to keep his pants up, of course), and I hooked him up with some a dude I know had...hilarious! Chase, that was also the show I met brackits/Ben from 235 at...if you remember him?

The reason he was in Lowell was it was the day before No Fun Fest in NY...he was performing (as Grunt, like when I saw him), so he and a few other guys were in the area hanging out with Ron at RRRecords...Ron let them know I was putting on a show, and they came.

No sarcasm, I just had no idea.

And Ben as in NoFro? Brackits doesn't ring a bell :|

Anyways thats pretty awesome, did you talk to him about Deathspell Omega at all?