Celestion G12EVH (Original Greenback) - Metal

My own findings with these speakers (I have an EVH 4x12) is that you need to watch the amount of low end you push through them or else they lose definition at volume. I use a Mesa Roadster as my main recording head and if I use CH4 Modern I have to keep the amp gain fairly low due to the way turning up the gain saturates the low mids/low end on that channel. Cutting bass on the way in also helps (EQ or TS).

Overall I still prefer my Rectifier 4x12 but I like having the EVH cab for a different texture sometimes. I felt your clip might have sounded better with slightly less gain.

Answer: Terrible
I like it :)
Yeah! How dare you try something different! Conform! Conform!
:) Obey me
My own findings with these speakers (I have an EVH 4x12) is that you need to watch the amount of low end you push through them or else they lose definition at volume. I use a Mesa Roadster as my main recording head and if I use CH4 Modern I have to keep the amp gain fairly low due to the way turning up the gain saturates the low mids/low end on that channel. Cutting bass on the way in also helps (EQ or TS).

Overall I still prefer my Rectifier 4x12 but I like having the EVH cab for a different texture sometimes. I felt your clip might have sounded better with slightly less gain.
I also like the V30s better with my Mesa. But the EVH 4x12 is a great cab.
I ordered one + the Limited 5150 III Stealth. I had the original EVh5150+cab, but i liked the 50 watt version better.
Sounds like a bridge pup with the tone control all the way to 0 to me :zombie:
There's no tone control...