Cellador being compared to Dragonforce

I still have a hard time believing that Dragonforce is as popular as they are now. I can remember when Sonic Firestorm just came out, I would say "You ever hear of DF?" and I played a song for metallica-shirt wearing kids and the reactions were "Its too fast, extreme cheese, keyboards arn't metal, I have sex with cats etc. Now those very same people are the ones buying all the new shirts at Hot Topic. I would definitly say that Cellador has more variety than dragonforce, and if people knew more about the genre then just "Through the fire and the flames" they would be able to see that cellador isn't just a knock off of Dragonforce.

NOTE-I love DF just as much as the next person. So don't think that I'm knocking DF for being successful.

Yes, they sell DF t-shirts at Hot Topic. They also sell Blind Guardian shirts, Dir en Grey shirts, Iron Maiden shirts, and other, previously ignored by the masses (with the exception of Maiden) band shirts.

I don't wear my Sonic Firestorm t-shirt anymore because I'm sick of kids in Trivium hoodies flashing the horns and saying "great t-shirt, man."

heheh, i know exactly what you mean. i dont wear mine anymore either for that reason. infact ive been having quite a lot of time off wearing band t-shirts altogether lately. i think the last ones out were megadeth and conquest over a week ago.

if someone gives me the horns i'll want to punch them. if someone gives me the sign-of-the-hammer i'll want to have a beer with them.

The only time I want to punch anyone who gives me the horns is if they have their thumb stuck out.

Unless it is a hearing-impared person and said person really DOES love me. Then I guess it's okay.