CELLO RULES!!!!

of course we understand the message....

the cello is a kickass instrument, especially if it gets distortion. Max left Apocalyptica. Cello rules. Especially Kotony's.

i understood her/his post (i feel kötöny is a she)
come on wolff,don't be so hard...not everybody can speak good english...it's not her fault!

Cello rules= ) this instrument produces such a melancholic sound
:cry:

Wow you play cello! :cool: An Australian instrumental group I am very fond of called ADANA include a cello with accordion, double bass, 2 violins, drums and a harp. Beautiful music. You should hear the harp solos. ;)

Originally posted by Melancholia
i understood her/his post (i feel kötöny is a she)
come on wolff,don't be so hard...not everybody can speak good english...it's not her fault!

Cello rules= ) this instrument produces such a melancholic sound
:cry:

No I just gave him/her the same treatment (s)he gave us a couple of days ago? "Do you guys know where Hungary is on the map?"

Come on. I hate condescendence.

Originally posted by Jo
Wow you play cello! :cool: An Australian instrumental group I am very fond of called ADANA include a cello with accordion, double bass, 2 violins, drums and a harp. Beautiful music. You should hear the harp solos. ;)

This sounds interesting!
Got any fav songs? I'd like to check it out,
maybe I can find something on the net? :eek:)

Blackspirit :) I looked everywhere, on Adana's site and lots of others to find you all a taster..but alas it looks like it no longer exists? It is/was http://home.mira.net/`stephoh
The album is self titled and the track listing is:
Adana, The Frog, Black Jig, Piraeus, Odessa Bulgarish, Boutros, Tantarantan, Ziphim/Netivot, Aeroplane Song, Fisherlid, Song for the Big Desert.
I was lucky enough to meet the celloist in December so I will ask about an mp3. :cool: