Celtic Frost

ooh look at us we used to be all scary and stuff but then did a glam video and disappeared for 2 decades but now we're back and ready to be evil again with this scary cover!

Monotheist.jpg

:lol:

they should have just put an extreme closup of Warrior's face on there .. it would have been just as scary ... he is one ugly mofo.

lurch70 said:
they should have just put an extreme closup of Warrior's face on there .. it would have been just as scary ... he is one ugly mofo.

And this butterface chick i know looks exactly like him, AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :ill:

Morbid Tales was extreme . . for 1984
To Mega Therion was groundbreaking . . . in 1985
Into the Pandemonium was groundbreaking . . in 1987
Cold Lake was . . well, it's Cold Lake, in any year\
Vanity/Nemesis is still vastly underrated, since most people just never heard it.

CF's album don't sound that thrilling these days because the entire extreme metal spectrum took so much from those albums that they seem rather commonplace.

Celtic Frost fucking RULED. I can't believe how stellar all their old material sounded, modern "heavy" bands could really take a lesson from these old classics. I need to pick up the albums I'm missing from them.
damn, why not making a new thread instead of bringing this dinosaure back to life??!
You're a fucking moron.