challenge

OK, so, i'm a military head, that has been sabotogued so much that i have no money and i would be willing to live with anyone who will pay for a ticket out of hawaii ($550+/-), and possibly pay for my food in return for me perfecting their electrical wiring and acting as a bodyguard. I've been tortured so much that what ever you do or however you act, is likely not going to bother me and I'm actually into the whole world peace thing, but the medical industry is calling me schizo and trying to force me poison and hotels are giving me radioactivity. I am immune and may be able to improve the person I live with's live... I am able to kill people with my vision, and create alternating electrical loops with my fingers. I would like to clarify that I am metal, and I try not to do that a whole lot... I will not live with a smoker because I am able to breath what they inhale and it screws my head up a bit. I take nearly 2 showers per day to prevent radioactive dehyrdration from environmental pollution--a warning, when I'm around the fridgerator walls may not stop the electric flow and the room may become cool... I am computer litterate, but dropped out of college because of a drugging... I'm 21 and I guess the challenge is for me to put up with you...I'm being distracted by electical currents. --poke jokes if you must. But if you fly me out of here and call a psychiatric hospital to have me committed I'll impersonate you and you'll be going there... crap... they're getting ideas... ::hides out in the jungle for a while::

You know stunts like this were actually funny......

The first dozen times or so. :bah:

Give it up buddy.