Championship Manager 4

alrite den, give us yer 4-4-2 den, or whatever line up

Frey

Biscan | Perry | Hofland | Finnan

Brozek | Gerrard | Liverani | Aghahowa

Ronaldinho | Owen

Cardiff, 20games into season 1, CM 4

Defense: Chris Barker, Shun Zhai Quai (or whatever that dead old chinese captain I need for experience is called), Mike Duff, Danny Gabbidon. (Darren Kelly for wondersub).

Midfield: Patrick Mccourt, Scott Willis (seriously injured, so I've got 17-year-old Norwegian Frederik Klausen handling the DM when necessary, should buy Lee Fowler, but I'll manage and Scott Willis is better when healthy, when possible I play Thomas Pinault as norm midfield and say bollox to DM), Graham Kavanagh (idiot, but much too good to reject), Babangida (wonder free agent). ( Shane Tudor as reliable sub for out of shape Babangida, good prospect too).
Attack: Robert Earnshaw (wonderboy), Kristjansson (best buy in te game, dissapointing match when only scoring one). Wondersub: Lee Miller (premier striker, plays up to the competiton, thus not too efficient in D2).

I just fined some little cunt from the youth team and now all me players hate me. Still beat Liverpool at Analfield though Tackling = hard :D and Im 5th in the league in January.
Base your game on hard tackles and hatred, always a winner :)

StevenK said:
whats that ww2 flight sim called?
il2 sturmovik- forgotten battles

you can dive bomb people too :worship:

Stuka4.jpg

ikeaboy said:
are they the luftwaffels? or mechershmidts i think
nein!! ju vill note der gull vings!! zey are stukas ja??

the best bit is when your diving down on columns of vehicles, you see the wee lads bailing outta the trucks and peggin it across the fields, :tickled: