Changes Made To Star Wars Trilogy Released On DVD

Theyve also redubbed all the stormtroopers voices with the voice of the feller who played Jango Fett, this to keep the 'continuity' set up in the 'prequels' i.e. all stormtroopers are clones taken from Jango. Oh and theyve also redubbed all Boba Fetts lines with the same feller too. So now Boba Fett and the Stormtroopers have the same voice. Oh and I think hes Australian too.

What a clever move

Mick Moss said:
Theyve also redubbed all the stormtroopers voices with the voice of the feller who played Jango Fett, this to keep the 'continuity' set up in the 'prequels' i.e. all stormtroopers are clones taken from Jango. Oh and theyve also redubbed all Boba Fetts lines with the same feller too. So now Boba Fett and the Stormtroopers have the same voice. Oh and I think hes Australian too.

What a clever move
oooooooooooooooo big words now hey?

what i dont get in star wars is like, right they go to that planet, and its like Desert Planet and they speak Desert Language. right, then they go to that other planet, and its like Forest Planet with ewokes in there who speak Ewoke Language.

but thats a bit daft in a way. as if each planet had the same language/landscape/people all over it. im not sure you get what i mean.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. That carries on in the prequels too. One planet is just a large city with no plantlife at all with just humans, and another planet is all water featuring just one race. Lucas is a real 'genius'

moviesseslove.gif

erm... yeah

almost every cosmetic change I can live with - even if Han Solo doesn't shoot first :D - since now I am able to blast the opening of New Hope at my home and be all geeky kid. But replacing that old fella at the end of the third movie with that no-talent idiot bugs me to no end :ill:

aah, I'll get it anyways, those extras sound sweet.. not to mention those movies in proper quality :Spin:

I wonder if they've digitally enhanced also the bit where one stormtrooper hits his head when coming in from the door, being clearly too tall for Death Star...
The guys head could fall off or the ceiling explode.. I dunno, whaddya think?