Changes on Katatonia european tour???

yep eos. i really dont know where they get the goth from. i bet they say its goth because they use keyboards... but then is even maiden and sentenced goth... tatata you know sentenced is on a best of gothicdisc... how stupid can you be...

yep eos. i really dont know where they get the goth from. i bet they say its goth because they use keyboards... but then is even maiden and sentenced goth... tatata you know sentenced is on a best of gothicdisc... how stupid can you be...

It must be a complete coincidence that their official biography refers to them as gothic rock/metal.

http://www.spinefarm.fi/metal/todiefor/todiefor.htm

You know who's worthless? People who think that the world can't wait to hear their theories and philosophies and actually they don't say more than pure bullshit.
It's a bit hard to answer circular logic like that. Don't take it so personally, there are plenty of people who don't like bands you do. Getting flustered every time will just raise your blood pressure.

Ormir said:
It must be a complete coincidence that their official biography refers to them as gothic rock/metal.

http://www.spinefarm.fi/metal/todiefor/todiefor.htm[/QUOTE]

well i doubt if they really see themselves as goth.... its a popular thing, and that labal sells. but if you really listened to them you will agree they sound more then modern ToT meets sentenced (yeah i know, its hard to describe things and unappropriate, but i find this is a pretty good description)
Hey do you know? my dog has a dick! :loco:

Katatonia is coming to italy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIT! their filthy and satanic music will pollute this great country of ours, im gonna boycott katatonia's gigs, white capitalist scum.

Ormir said:
Don't take it so personally, there are plenty of people who don't like bands you do. Getting flustered every time will just raise your blood pressure.

I'm not taking it personally. I just want the people to express themselves in a certain level.. I just heard enough how "shitty" and "gay" my favourite bands are. Feel free to say what you think of any band but please don't do it with words like "worthless". At least they know how to use their instruments and they write their music by themselves. Only because of that they allready deserve some respect. ;)

Eos said:
I'm not taking it personally. I just want the people to express themselves in a certain level.. I just heard enough how "shitty" and "gay" my favourite bands are. Feel free to say what you think of any band but please don't do it with words like "worthless". At least they know how to use their instruments and they write their music by themselves. Only because of that they allready deserve some respect. ;)

AMEN TO THAT, SISTER!

cedarbreed said:
Dates and tour line-up changed again

This is getting silly
dozey.gif

discouraged: I know what you mean...they won't ever come here due to all the bad luck....and now this tragedy...yet, I hope they'll troll on. Teemu would never want them to give up the band...he'd surely kick their asses! As he now drinking with Odin himself...