Katatonia in Europe - Spring 2003!!!!!

FUCK ME...
No Hellenic dates...

It no mate of sales...
It matter of the PROMOTERS HERE...

ALL(ok not all) IS FUCKEN ASSHOLES...
They cary only for money....

I know we are far away from central Europe but Italy is not far away from us....

I will go Italy or UK to see Katatonia live...
I want a lot to see them live

Originally posted by Thortyir
Anyway Pieter, we will do a meeting point for Soulfly!
With Gorik as he comes too!!! :)

you can find me in the pit!!!! Eye for an Eye, No hope = no fear! Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!! Jump da fuck up! Bumba! (portuguese for 'jump' if I'm right) Seek 'n Strike!

Seems to be intense :)

yeah. as you some of you know i'm very fond of Primitive. So i wanted to enjoy the show as much as possible = at the best spot to see everything happen = in the middle of the balcony upstairs :)

Originally posted by sol83
the sales are no problem. katatonia are doing very good here trust me. the thing is that promoters charge lots of money for a gig here and they are afraid that if it's not a success (few people show up) they won't make any money. typical "cold" approach to the whole thing. they are no fans so they don't care, they just wanna make money...

it's good this year though. tiamat and the gathering are enough till the summer so i'm happy with that...

thanks for underlining the fact that when a gig is 'not a success' implies that a few people show up :D katatonia is shit anyway sol.

oh yeah,the best audiences are the italians actually :)

nah, i really think south america rules! they hardly get any shows there, and when there is one, everybody is freaking out (did you see the Rock in Rio/Maiden-dvd :eek: )

Originally posted by oe
thanks for underlining the fact that when a gig is 'not a success' implies that a few people show up :D katatonia is shit anyway sol.

oh yeah,the best audiences are the italians actually :)

there was a grave digger gig with 50people in.thats heroic!
an expression about the italians and greeks goes:"una fazza,una razza" its oral mostly,so we are a bit alike and all