Channel 10 went TOO FAR

Ill wait and see to make sure... but be READY on Thursday should you be called on :headbang: :)

I was pissed off when I turned on Channel 10 at 7pm a few weeks ago to enjoy some Everybody Loves Raymond, but no... Big Brother had started instead. Very quickly the channel was changed. Luckily channel 9 had finally axed that Shafted show and Frasier was now on at 7 lol.

Frasier rules! He's one of my greatest role models, which explains why Sideshow Bob is and ever will be my favourite Simpsons character. Give him his own series I say!

"Attempted murder, do they give a Nobel Prize for attempted chemistry? I think not!"

Ms BonJovi, if I mention that I also like Charmed and hate Big Brother, will you at least think about forgiving me for that Virgo remark?

W

Originally posted by Wrathchild
Frasier rules! He's one of my greatest role models, which explains why Sideshow Bob is and ever will be my favourite Simpsons character. Give him his own series I say!

"Attempted murder, do they give a Nobel Prize for attempted chemistry? I think not!"

Ms BonJovi, if I mention that I also like Charmed and hate Big Brother, will you at least think about forgiving me for that Virgo remark?

W

oh ok then I guess you can be forgiven.:D

Originally posted by JonBonJovi

his hilarious reminds me of myself actually.....i.e always ends up with someone i don't like as much as i am too shy to get the ones i really want.Plus that goofyness and plain weekness under pressure.

Sounds a bit like me too. Except usually I don't even end up with ones I don't want as much hahahahah. I think I am a little too "80s" for girls my age lol.

Originally posted by The Trooper

Sounds a bit like me too. Except usually I don't even end up with ones I don't want as much hahahahah. I think I am a little too "80s" for girls my age lol.

well then maybe you should be aiming for the older ones.
There are a lot of women out there who prefer the younger men.

Well one older chick in particular might be a good choice, I mean she has a great record collection, but I would have to move up to Sydney... :devil:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's right I already proposed to that one LOL!

Originally posted by The Trooper
Well one older chick in particular might be a good choice, I mean she has a great record collection, but I would have to move up to Sydney... :devil:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's right I already proposed to that one LOL!

:lol:
I don't accept proposals from people I don't even know what they look like.:)
And hey unless you have seen my pic through the Dungeon or Sinergy Forums you have no idea what I look like. I could be an ugly old cow for all you know.:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dammit well there goes that plan shot to hell! HAHAHAH! Although I think I might go to these forums to just see if I recognise you from Millenium.

Couldn't even find the pic, I was looking in the "Post your pics thread" on the Dungeon one heh..

But I did however find a dude called vinnievincent which got me all excited, and also a dude called Ace Frehley said he has a glam/sleaze metal band! COOL! Hehehe.

Ace and Vinnie on one board... WAR!!! HAhaha!