Channel 10 went TOO FAR

No you dont! Well sorta.... You look a lot older in that pic. You look a lot different in real life (I think anyway, and lets face it, who cares what I think?) :)

Originally posted by The Trooper
Well one older chick in particular might be a good choice, I mean she has a great record collection, but I would have to move up to Sydney... :devil:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's right I already proposed to that one LOL!

I thought I was the only man for you! Now you propose to someone else...you dirty slut trent!!!! :p

Awwww don't worry Tonci it didn't work out, so you can still be the one to walk down the aisle in a white frock with your father while Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter plays thruogh the P.A. :D

Originally posted by The Trooper
Awwww don't worry Tonci it didn't work out, so you can still be the one to walk down the aisle in a white frock with your father while Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter plays thruogh the P.A. :D

But I just went and bought the dress.....you mongrel.....wait till I get my hands on you.

Is it me, or is this thread symptomatic of how sex-starved some of us are? Fortunately I haven't reached the stage of imagining Sebastian Bach as a woman yet :lol:

All I need is a lady who's looking for a selfish, bad-tempered, antisocial old grouch (I'll be 26 next birthday), who plans his life around TV schedules and plays metal all hours of the day and night. Anyone? ;)

W