CHARLES J's - "DEATH DRUM BUNDLE" NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Charles J

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2008
Florida
OHHHHHHH SNAP!

CHARLES J's - "DEATH DRUM BUNDLE" NOW AVAILABLE!!!

http://charlesj.bigcartel.com/product/charles-j-death-drums-bundle

F7t3njHpXRMP

<3,
Charles J

"These will be DISCONTINUED soon in place of the second incarnation of my DEATH DRUMS ideology."

If anyone still doesn't have these, now would be the time! I still find myself blending the 9MM
more than often. I just wish you had added even a few more hard hits, that's how awesome they are!!

If you did record more than 1 shot of each, feel free to add them to the pack, better later than never ;)

Hahahaha, thanks SO MUCH guys!!!! Appreciate the support.

and YES, I finally managed how to make legit 3D Product Boxes so expect some wildly violent stuff; as always, haha.

I really like how the GRISLY GALLOWS KIT box came out, too!

Unfortunately, the sessions I made these one shots from are long gone =(

NOT TO WORRY, V2 of my ONE SHOT SNARE's is going to take the whole concept to a new level.

More samples, more variety, MORE VIOLENCE.

=D

=D =D

Sampling starts SOON! Have a VERY UNIQUE and cool kit to capture (made from Ash, super PUNCHY) as well as 5 or 5 different snare drums from DW, Black Panther, Tama, Ludwig and MORE... =D
Awesomeness!! I cant stress enough how much use I've got from the 'V1's
Keep up the violence ;)

Ahahahaha, GOTCHA!!! Just some comic relief from all the "DEATH" and "VIOLENCE" nice to laugh unexpectedly once in a while when working on extreme music.

And thanks!! Always makes me smile, a year later, to hear people REALLY using the DEATH DRUMS and getting results they hear in their head.

<3333

Got them too. It's a steal and totally worth it even if it's only for having names like "Blitzkrieg kick" in my drum library. And as a big bonus, they sound awesome too. :D

Got them too. It's a steal and totally worth it even if it's only for having names like "Blitzkrieg kick" in my drum library. And as a big bonus, they sound awesome too. :D

Hahahahahah, I only aim to please =D

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!! <3333333

CJ