Chat

Hmm, I am not a big fan of IRC, but that would be nice for all other people who like it. I myself would like to talk to all the people here on MSN. If anyone is interested my MSN: veliyasin@hotmail.com

Or if you use AIM I'm: CharlesColtrane
or if you dig Yahoo its: johnzorner

I'm sure everyone on the boards is up to chatting it up about gear, music, all that stuff withouth having to go thru posts and what not. :headbang:

Brett - K A L I S I A said:
Since we're obviously such a nice and active community, wouldn't it be great to create an IRC channel #sneap where we could all chat and talk until the end of night ?

Why not? I'm in!
It would be nicer if something in the form of webpage chat could be found, though...

I'm using Trillian as my MSN/AIM/ICQ messenger, and I can go on IRC with it too, it's just another "chat window"... You could check it out here, it's free of course : http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/

Yeah, I use Trillian too, it's great and tons faster than ICQ.
For ordinary chat on IRC, it'll do great.
Except when I want to send a file to someone on ICQ, then I have to switch over... :(

I use Trillian, too... But I also sometimes have to switch to MSN for webcam when I want to see my family. That is the pain of studying abroad I guess...

Hey guys,

just a little idea here. Since we're obviously such a nice and active community, wouldn't it be great to create an IRC channel #sneap where we could all chat and talk until the end of night ? o_O

Brett
Great Idea brett !!!
I'm with you!!
I was thinking if each one of us gives his own msn or yahoo account we can chat there!!

Maurizio