New Guy Joins Forum

Teddyboy

Oct 6, 2008
Athens,Greece
www.facebook.com
Hi guys!! New blood joins this forum!!
I'm Panos from Athens, Greece.

It's been a few months since I accidentally discovered your awesome forum!!
I couldn't believe that there's a place where Andy Sneap, James Murphy, Collin Richardson and lots of great guys who create awesome music, are happy to help and share their knowledge and experience about recording, mixing and music production in general, without acting like "Gods"!!
You've already helped me make my recordings much better and I feel like I owe you!! I will try to bring here my tiny piece of help..

Nice to meet guys!!
Cheers and thanks!!

P.K.

Hey Dude:) Welcome! I´m quite new here, too. This forum is pure gold. The great producers here sometimes speak in riddles:) But it could be due, because I cannot speak english in perfection. I wish you lots of fun!

Cheers,

Felix

Cheers guys! I also decided to register even though I've been regularly reading here for years already. This is excellent place for information. Will be posting here now a bit more frequently... :D

-tomi

I'm also one of those who have just been happy sitting and reading on this forum for ages. This place is excellent for recording cavemen like me to learn some really cool stuff.
So I'm going to try and start posting. Welcome indeed!

Welcome aboard guys! Just to let you know though, the bar has been raised for newcomers. After the one new guy (sorry...don't remember your name off hand!) posted his entire collection of gogs and samples. ;) :)

After years reading this forum, I finally decide to sign up and post !!!

This is the greates forum ever!

:)

Hi guys!! New blood joins this forum!!
I'm Panos from Athens, Greece.

It's been a few months since I accidentally discovered your awesome forum!!
I couldn't believe that there's a place where Andy Sneap, James Murphy, Collin Richardson and lots of great guys who create awesome music, are happy to help and share their knowledge and experience about recording, mixing and music production in general, without acting like "Gods"!!
You've already helped me make my recordings much better and I feel like I owe you!! I will try to bring here my tiny piece of help..

Nice to meet guys!!
Cheers and thanks!!

P.K.

Kalws irthes sto forum aderfe:headbang:In a few words welcome.

'Ημουν σίγουρος πως θα υπάρχουν πατριωτάκια ακόμη κι εδώ!!!

Cheers Guys!!!