New Band Psycrence, Free demo download & CDs

I love how your demo sounds better than my actual cd

Fantastic work Kimon!

Trying to place who the singer reminds me of ... great singing and a really cool sounding voice

side note - funny, I don't really hear a Nevermore stamp on this

I love how your demo sounds better than my actual cd

Fantastic work Kimon!

Trying to place who the singer reminds me of ... great singing and a really cool sounding voice

side note - funny, I don't really hear a Nevermore stamp on this

Thanks Carlos!

Based on what other people have said to me, the vocals have heavy influences from Bruce Dickinson and Blaze Bailey?
I know he idolizes Bruce Dickinson so they're probably right.

I got my copy today :D

And I heard a Bruce Dickinson influence, which i liked. The song where I could really hear a Loomis/Nevermore influence was Moral Decay, the verse riff has a kind of Loomis sound to it, and its also my favourite song haha

The song where I could really hear a Loomis/Nevermore influence was Moral Decay, the verse riff has a kind of Loomis sound to i

+1

Some time after I wrote that riff I realized a similarity with the verse riff from "moonrise" and was actually worried people would think it's a rip off :). Fortunately no one picked up on it :D.

Probably subconsciously. I really like Adrian Smith's solos but I wouldn't say he's a big influence for me.

Yeah I think it´s a typical solo guy phenomen. Absorbing all stuff like a sponge in a musician´s lifetime, making own stuff out of it completely subconsciously. Someone told me, my solo sound´s like slash. I...WUT??? This can´t be. Though I often quote some of my heros quite consciously and clearly..for example Adrian Smith & Chuck Schuldiner.

My copy arrived somewhen this week, it was burried allready under the usual chiristmas letters from all the companies...didnt check my mailbox often enough :lol:
Thanks Kimon, the overall imoression of the EP is awesome!