Cheap Opeth T-shirt!

godmachine12

May 11, 2001
Gray, Tennessee
Visit site
Damn, got the Still Life, Still Death tee at this little place in Virginia today for $11 brand new! I couldn't believe it. Too bad it is XL, but I bought it anyway. Will the Opeth site ever have merch for sale on it? Seems like it would be a great for the band to make some money. Just a thought.

I know what you mean about XL shirts man, my Blackwater Park shirt looks kinda stupid on me cos it is so big and I am not that big. I wish more metal bands would make some medium or small t- shirts! but cool that you got it so cheap.

Deafbystereo said:
I know what you mean about XL shirts man, my Blackwater Park shirt looks kinda stupid on me cos it is so big and I am not that big. I wish more metal bands would make some medium or small t- shirts! but cool that you got it so cheap.

I know it. There are some skinny people out there! But I do think that if Opeth had some merch for sale on their site that people would buy it and buy plenty of it. I know that the biggest fans of their music (ie. US!) would buy it. I know I would. Just a thought, but they would more than likely need label backing to be able to do it on a large scale anyway. I'd just like to see them do good you know. I think they are the best damn band on the planet and they should get something besides praise for it. Some money!

np: Lock Up-Pleasures Pave Sewers