Check IT Out! (Music Video)

God for me. bad for the band because I turned it off. t
Freudian slip, huh? :lol:

Music is mediocre and the video / message hilarious. The chick in the video looks (pre-marriage-)fuckable to me. :heh:

LOLed hard at the Marshall MG combo, and I bet the whole music video would be very entertaining but my crappy internet stopped at 1:01 and I somehow had enough after that.

It has been said that their is a movement happening, a movement to bring God back into this country, and across the nations, Righteous Vendetta is at the forefront and will stop at nothing to proclaim the name of Christ

I'm not even a vehement "Dam Christian-er" like many on this board, but this still made me :puke::puke::puke:

I don't fucking get it, if I believed in christian dogma, that would mean that God fucking Satan actually existed, I would not spend my time playing a fucking guitar...ya know?

God truly is dead....

is it just me or did the overall volume of the vid fall after the girl drops the cross at 2:02 ? :lol:

I'm just saying that if you are a christian, surely there are more pressing concerns than making music?
I'd probably put more effort into not going to hell... eternal torment is not my cup of tea.

It's not the greatest bands imo but I still find it enjoyable. I like the clean vocals and everything but I'm not too keen on his growlong. And the performance in the video is a bit too... well coreographed. The snow falling from the tree looks good but the kick did seem a bit funny.

And I'm not going to bitch about the intro breakdown. If the guys like it it's okay. I'd propably have made it a bit shorter though. Or atleast add something new to it halfway through.

What's with that choregraphed bounce ? Seriously, does that really look cool to some ? I'm actually asking the question, this kind of band is not so popular here so I don't know what to expect from them.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krwAyFh35hM&NR=1[/ame]

EDIT : I went further in the video and I have found the lamest breakdown ever around 1:30 :zombie:

I had noticed the drop of volume around 2mn too :)

Yeah, that got my attention too. Right when the cross drops to the ground. I believe there's some sound effect for the drop and the editor forgot to raise the volume of the song after it.

And for that other question... Sometimes it looks good but mostly it just kills the vibe. It has to look powerful enough to look good. So unless you play nu-metal the bouncing is propably just going to seem out of place.

What's with that choregraphed bounce ? Seriously, does that really look cool to some ? I'm actually asking the question, this kind of band is not so popular here so I don't know what to expect from them.

It's this godawful retarded thing that kids do over here called "two stepping," basically involved running in place or jumping rope in place. I don't get it and nobody can ever explain to me why it's done... I don't understand kids these days... fighting invisible ninja's instead of circle-pitting or something.