Check out this rainbow.

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
We've been having crazy weather here the last couple days, and this badboy just showed up right outside our window at work. This is the most I've ever seen of one rainbow in my whole life, and the first time I've ever been able to clearly see both ends of one. I could see out the window down onto the ground where this thing started... it was literally across the street from our building, and it ended over near South Lake Union, which you can see in the last pic. Things like this are pretty much the reason I always have my camera with me. This was quite a spectacle... hope you enjoy it, too :)

rainbow02.jpg

rainbow01.jpg

rainbow03.jpg

rainbow04.jpg

Kevin's camera is attached directly to his asshole. If he ever dies, I'm sure he'll upload those final, pained facial shots and add humorous captions before he shuts off. (We do appreciate the effort you put into it, Kevin.)

Kevin's camera is attached directly to his asshole. If he ever dies, I'm sure he'll upload those final, pained facial shots and add humorous captions before he shuts off. (We do appreciate the effort you put into it, Kevin.)
hahaha I love it! I'll try to make this happen when the day finally comes :kickass:

I'm 16 floors up, so in the first picture the rainbow is actually below me. I used the weird angle to get as much of the rainbow in the pic as I could while still showing where it actually touches the ground (right at that little pine tree).

Probably an hour or so earlier. It was just after I got back from lunch, so probably around 2:00.

I had something happen around here that was weather related. It was nowhere near as cool as the rainbow but for about 30 seconds we had a really heavy flurry of snow with the sunning shining as bright as ever. It was the strangest thing. Looked really cool. Too bad I couldnt find my camera. I would have loved to gotten a shot of it.

hmm rainbows just seem to be less interesting and beautifull since i know what they exactly are