check this email i jsut got out!!

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
check out this email i just got!

I am Cesar from Obliteration/Destro Records. We are a Blacken/Death metal band from NYC. I live in Queens, my drummer, lives in Manhattan, and the other guitarist and the vocalist live in Brooklyn. My guitarist, Tom Pioli, won't be able to practice until Dec. because he is touring with Incantation. They are on a 3 weeks tour in South America.
We rehearse in the city once or twice a week.
We have some show coming up. First on is with Dying Fetus Dec. 20th at Lamour's.
2nd We have just been offered to play an At The Gates tribute show sometime in Jan.
3rd. We might be playing with Cannibal Corpse/Decapitated at Lamour's, also sometimes next year feb.
Right now, my brother is playing bass for us but he doesn't want to stay as a permanent member. I am also trying to get us booked for the "Rock Al Parque" festival in Colombia, south America. Monstrosity played this year and 80 thousand people showed up!
We got a demo out if you want to listen to our stuff. So as you can see, we have planty of connections. Let me know.

holy shit!!! :OMG:
-james

i didn't send this out it was sent to me, after posting on a board looking for band
-type-o in the subject box