Check this shit out! N'Flaymz

hahahha thats such a piece of fucking shit, seriously In Flames used to be so much better, now its just another "metal" band... :( now they even have video clips with hot car washing chicks gagaga :(

Abrasive-X said:
hahahha thats such a piece of fucking shit, seriously In Flames used to be so much better, now its just another "metal" band... :( now they even have video clips with hot car washing chicks gagaga :(
agreed, inflames went downhill after clayman.

your dislike of me is purely opinion, however my opinion about inflames is almost fact, which makes it much easier to agree on.

well having the right to your opinion would still allow everyone to choose, i think everyone is entitled to your opinion. i think it works better that way. or something.

What a piece of shit :yuk:

Ive seen In Flames live and I have to say that the new stuff kinda kicks ass live, but sucks on the albums. Ah I dont know, sometimes I like their new albums, but I surely would have prefered if they hadnt changed their style
The point remains that this is one of the worst metal videos Ive ever seen and Im more and more afraid of wearing my IF shirts.. maybe I should have an "OLD" sticker printed on the logo.. pfffffft

Did anyone see the video double of Trigger with Soilwork's Rejection Role? That was really cool :p

ever occur to you that the video is tongue in cheek?

people accuse them of selling out and they know this. Of course their gonna make fun of it and do somethign like that video..with a hummer and babes.

i dont really hate in flames. i mean, they had the nu-metal sound before it was the "hip! awesome!" thing to do. they aren't the best band in the whole world but i enjoy their music from what i've heard.