The Me Spamming On An Awesome New Band I Know And You Don't Thread

Their hard stuff seems a bit uninspired and thrown together, more than synergetic or as though it is one piece of music. Overall I guess I'd say it's fair. As for the song In the Edge of an Hour, that's good. I'd like to hear more from them, of this kind.

OMG...when i listened to TBYF of opeth i was hooked into this great band. It became my favourite song for YEARS...Now i just heard something better...or lets say a song of the same level of beauty to me- "In the edge of the hour" is a masterpiece!!! Big thank you to the poster of this thread...I wish i could listen to more of such beautiful songs.
This band is really exceptional, it should quickly find a good record label. BTW, i agree with someone here who said they should more concentrate on mellow part. THe growl parts seem bit boring and uninspired to me as well. It would be better if they would write a few more songs from the heart in mellow style. Its their strong side!

Dont forget to check out Agalloch folks, this is another band which doesnt get the credit it SHOULD! Abolutely fantastic.

Damn!
I finally took my time to DL and listen to this band I must say I´m impressed!.
Especially "In The Edge Of The Hour" really has some nice parts.
Thx for recommending them

good band...but...in Deaththerapy - they have blatently stolen at least one opeth riff from Black Rose Immortal. May not be intentional...they're ok though - not as interesting as opeth.