Check this video out

white shoe

May 6, 2003
Visit site
well it's not Opeth but this guy is fucking amazing. This is just a short clip from his concert for anyone that enjoyes good guitar play should check it out. Just download the video I promise it's good

Just too bad it's not too long and that ain't even 5% of what the guy is capable of doing with the guitar.

Video

you'd have to not be a guitar player or VERY easily impressed to think thats "fucking amazing". Go watch a Jason Becker video, then we'll talk.

^^lol, my favorite part was when you attempted sweeps, but failed miserably :D

edit: to MightyA

kntguitar said:
^^lol, my favorite part was when you attempted sweeps, but failed miserably :D
failed? what are you talking about?

I'm awesome. I'm the Shred Authority.

Well I guess you had to be there :(

Oh and if any of you geniouses can play Mozart's Turkish March like that guy then you can bullshit about him. Unfortunately I don't have a better bootleg at this moment but might get it.

kntguitar said:
I agree, if "shred authority" is code for "total suckfest" ;)
w/e dude...

many people have complimented my skills. i wont let one naysayer stop me...

EDIT: and i can write awesome songs. thats the most important thing...

well MightyA, how long have you been playing? and are any of these songs of yours on the net? if so, i wouldn't mind hearing them.

ok

the song: The little melody that starts around 2:50 is good, but the rest is like "wtf is going on???"

as for your playing: I think you need to add a little more melody and phrasing into you're playing, what you seem to be doing now is placing your fingers anywhere, hoping it lands on a fret, while your right hand trem picks which is a technique i like to call "shitty wannabe shredding". Not trying to bring you down by any means dude, just some suggestions that i know can make you a lot better.

MightyA said:
Do you realize I'm just fucking with you?

ah, well i'm new so i don't know anyone on this board. and i have been on boards where people play like that and call themselves gods, so w/e. if you have any actual videos of your playing, i'd still be willing to check them out.