Check out Novembre

ddicosmo

Apr 30, 2001
Nashua, NH USA
Visit site
For all you fans of Opeth and Dream Theater, you've got to check out the band Novembre. They recently toured with Opeth and Katatonia in Europe and they are absolutely amazing. Their music is very similar to Opeth's and they have some influences of Dream Theater in their music as well. Do yourself a favor and check them out. Go to www.novembre.nu and click on sounds then go to the mp3.com link. They have made some of their songs available for download. Check out the songs Distances, Come Pierrot, Cold Blue Steel, Winter 1941 for starters. You will be absolutely amazed! I am the biggest fan of Opeth and I can't believe there is another band out there that is keeping this great style of music alive!!! Long live Opeth and Novembre!!

Originally posted by Belial
Novembre are great. Definitely one of my favorites.

Man you sure love Novembre huh! Nearly as much as me actually.

I saw them live with Opeth and Katatonia, but they didn't get a good soundcheck and had a ruff time during their set. I bumped into Carmelo on the way out of the gig and I told him that they sounded good anyway and generally congratulated him on Novembre's recent success, but he was like, really depressed because he didn't think they did a good enough live show. That kind of professionalism and humuility is a really great quality. Since then I have vowed to be a loyal fan!

Yeh

Novembre man!!