Cheesiest metal lyrics

ashaman7122 said:
Agreed, Bryant...not to discount the Wayne era, which started it all. The first 2 albums managed to bitch-slap the world into awareness of a band named Metal Church...smack!...listen to this!

I just really, really like Mike Howe's voice...that's all!

But it all fuckin' rocks...

(I still can't get over what a mighty Accept fan you are...we really need to have a beer and shoot the shit come PPV time!)

Rock on!

I'm up for it. I think I am supposed to meet about 600 of the 1200 PP attendees (not really, but there are several) but I am always up to meeting cool people. You seem to actually like a whole lot of the same stuff I do as well. I think you probably will be able to undersrand my hard southern drawl pretty easily too. Ha ha. We will make some arrangements with PMs as time gets closer.

Bryant

hehe nothing wrong with that, see "Bonded by Blood" too :D

"murder in the front row
crowd begins to bang
and there's blood upon the stage
bang you head against the stage
and metal takes its price
bonded by bloooooooooood"
:headbang:

Hello. My knowledge of English language is average, so I hope those who know it better or native speakers could tell if my observations are correct. I quite like Richard Andersson's projects and his keyboard playing, although too many musical ideas here are apparently stolen- e. g. from Malmsteen or Symphony X. But in this topic I want to overview his lyrics. We are used to hear some better or worse lyrics when listening to melodic/progressive/power/neoclassic metal, meaningful or meaningless, serious or ridiculous, yet always more or less understandable, unlike these: http://www.darklyrics.com/t/timerequiem.html, http://www.darklyrics.com/s/spaceodyssey.html. Well, I don't know, for me they look like standart phrases common in the genre thrown into one place in random order, therefore funny and absurd...

How about this:
"What´s the matter? Write a letter, You feel better"
I guess you know the band Bryant. I´m a huge fan as well.