Dimmu Borgir

i know him fairly well now. I am good friends with Evergrey, and I took a greyhound up to new york when they were on tour with Iced Earth to hang out with them. Since the next stop on the tour was here in Philly, they invited my friend and I to ride back on the tour bus with them. They were sharing the bus with COB, so it was a pretty crazy trip.

btw... alexi reminds me of a keanu reeves, surfer type guy, lol. He hardly sounds like hes from finland, and he says "duuuude" alot. lol.

wow....

if i had that kind of luck, i would be insanely happy. damn, alexi is my fav guitarist. not for his skills but his ideas and his coolness. so you had cob, iced earth, and evergrey on the same bus and you where there too? FUCK
thats too cool

Iced Earth had their own bus, altho Richard Christy was on our bus for a little while. Someone on the evergrey forums started a thread about relationships with bands. I posted about this in more detail if you care to read it.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154749

Also, its not really "luck" when you get to know bands. Most of the european bands are really friendly. Just show up to the venue really early some time (doesnt really matter what band) and find the tour bus. Wait for them to come out (dont stand like... right next to the bus, just be sure you can see when someone gets off the bus), and just walk up and talk to them. Dont act like a fanboy and be like "omfg ur the greatest ever, omfg sign my crotch!!!" or anything, just talk to them like people. Most of them will hang out for a while, or invite u on the bus later, or to a bar or something.

Im friends with quite a few of my favorite bands by doing that. It wont work on big name bands like metallica or anything, but normal bands... works really well.

5thSeason said:
All she told me was that warrell and alexi jumped on the bus and got her out of there. I asked Alexi about it a while back when cob was on tour with iced earth. He said the same thing she did. So to answer your question, no... noone kicked the shit out of anyone.

Damn.

Blakk Pyrate said:
thats awesome
i wonder if it will work with ozzfest people, im going

It does. I went to ozzfest before and they usually have booths where second stage bands hang out and sign shit, talk to them a bit there...the guys were pretty nice though most if not all the bands were shit.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Do you like to give your boyfriend a cleveland steamer?

lol, not a fan of Alexi and COB i take it? Actually, im not really into COB all that much either. I have all the albums, and a shirt, but they arent all that great. Prolly somewhere in the middle of my list. They are all REALLY nice guys tho.

GoD, what the fuck dude? cob are awesome, alot of people in this forum think so. more so then not. they are really good, not top of my list but still good

GoD, what the fuck dude? cob are awesome, alot of people in this forum think so. more so then not. they are really good, not top of my list but still good

newfag.jpg

Blakk Pyrate said:
Just because they have a forum here doesn't mean that "a lot" of people think that they are really good. I actually like them, but they aren't one of my favorite bands.