Dimmu Borgir

Dimmu Borgir get real old fast if you listen to enough of them. I prefer Carpe Tenebrum, Covenant, and Troll (all of which are similar and contain members from Dimmu Borgir) when I'm in the mood for symphonic style black metal.

Not only do I hate dimmu borgir's music, but I hate all of the members of the band personally. I hope they all die in a horrible bus wreck. You may think this is a bit harsh, but they tried to rape my friend about a year ago...

I live in Philadelphia. My friend is a photographer for a local metal magazine, and she also does professional photography for metal bands. Whenever she goes to shows she always has a photo pass, and almost always winds up hanging out with the bands on the tour bus after the show (which is a pretty common thing for us). Ok now that you have important background information...

Last year when Dimmu was on tour here with Hypocrisy, Nevermore, and COB all four bands were playing on a friday in new jersey at the metal fest, and saturday they were gonna be here in philly. I was planning on going to both shows to see Hypocrisy, Nevermore and COB, but I just decided to skip the NJ show and see them here. My friend went to the show in NJ and got a photo pass like always. After the show Dimmu invited her and her boyfriend on the tour bus for a while. After a while one of the guys say to her boyfriend "what would you do if i told you to get off the bus right now?" and he said "well i guess id go... but she is coming with me." He stood up to leave, and so did my friend. As soon as she stood up a few of the guys from dimmu started to grab her, feel her up, and drag her into the back of the bus. Some of the other guys grabbed her boyfriend and started to throw him off the bus. As this was going on, Alexi from COB, and Warrell from Nevermore were walking past the bus and saw what was going on, They jumped on the bus and got my friend out of there before anything serious happened. If they hadnt been there she woulda been raped by those fucking assholes.

so ya... fuck dimmu borgir.

There music is good....but only once a month at most. If i listen to them more then that i start to get bored of them very easily...as for what 5th season says i lose respect for the members, also because all the interviews i've seen Shagrath to be a fucking moron.

"Oh we're so true. We know all these jesus lovers will be listening to dimmu without realizing it's all about satan. Stupid fucks. they blasphemize true norwegian black metal. We spend 27,000 crowns on these spikes because they are grim and necro"

mmmhmmm....yep....

For All Tid was quite good as well. I also enjoyed some of EDT. SBD was boring, PEM had its moments, and DCA is commendable simply for the orchestration. Not my favorite group, but they're good.

Shagrath is a retard, though.

5thSeason said:
Last year when Dimmu was on tour here with Hypocrisy, Nevermore, and COB all four bands were playing on a friday in new jersey at the metal fest, and saturday they were gonna be here in philly. I was planning on going to both shows to see Hypocrisy, Nevermore and COB, but I just decided to skip the NJ show and see them here. My friend went to the show in NJ and got a photo pass like always. After the show Dimmu invited her and her boyfriend on the tour bus for a while. After a while one of the guys say to her boyfriend "what would you do if i told you to get off the bus right now?" and he said "well i guess id go... but she is coming with me." He stood up to leave, and so did my friend. As soon as she stood up a few of the guys from dimmu started to grab her, feel her up, and drag her into the back of the bus. Some of the other guys grabbed her boyfriend and started to throw him off the bus. As this was going on, Alexi from COB, and Warrell from Nevermore were walking past the bus and saw what was going on, They jumped on the bus and got my friend out of there before anything serious happened. If they hadnt been there she woulda been raped by those fucking assholes.

Woah, Alexi and Warrell manage to do something worthwhile for once.

Everything after "Devil's Path" sucks.

And their attitude too is fucking retarded "Hey we're misanthropes so let's be on Ozzfest and make music specifically to widen our fan base."

im sorry about your friend 5th, i dont like dimmmu borgir THAT much, i prefer SYL and IF and immortal and emperor and definaly ...and ocean. i dont like lacuna coil because they are too like evanescance and i hope evanesence dies a horrible death with iron pikes in their chest!

5thSeason said:
Not only do I hate dimmu borgir's music, but I hate all of the members of the band personally. I hope they all die in a horrible bus wreck. You may think this is a bit harsh, but they tried to rape my friend about a year ago...

I live in Philadelphia. My friend is a photographer for a local metal magazine, and she also does professional photography for metal bands. Whenever she goes to shows she always has a photo pass, and almost always winds up hanging out with the bands on the tour bus after the show (which is a pretty common thing for us). Ok now that you have important background information...

hahahahahahaha, that's fantastic

5thSeason said:

I feel for ya buddy.. and also dimmu borgir are crap anyway

5thSeason said:

Heh...assuming that story is true somebody needs to kill those motherfuckers. Albeit..some things don't add up, so I'll ask out of curiosity, what happened when they stopped it? Did they at least beat the shit out of them?

the fact of the matter is, Dimmu Borgir is known as this KICKASS ORCHESTRATED METAL BAND!!!woohoo. they are definately not as good as they are cracked up to be. about 40percent of their popularity is their music. the rest is publicing corporate media assholes

Blade Golem said:
Heh...assuming that story is true somebody needs to kill those motherfuckers. Albeit..some things don't add up, so I'll ask out of curiosity, what happened when they stopped it? Did they at least beat the shit out of them?

All she told me was that warrell and alexi jumped on the bus and got her out of there. I asked Alexi about it a while back when cob was on tour with iced earth. He said the same thing she did. So to answer your question, no... noone kicked the shit out of anyone.