Dimmu Borgir

:lol: You really need to register a new account, I think this one's lost pretty much all its credibility.

Am i mistaken or is this thread about dimmu borgir?
i see all of you fighting about useless arguments
what the fuck?
this forum is to fucking talk about music not to fight about fucking petty arguments

Blakk Pyrate said:
i have been around this forum and the common word is that in flames are good, not the best, but good
:lol: Personally I like In Flames' older stuff, but they are fairly hated around this forum...
Goddamn, you are such a fucking idiot, Blakk Pyrate ... I'm sorry, but you are. Entertaining though.

Thanx 4 teh tip! Ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy!

*burns Gotheburg CDs in huge bonfire and dances around it*

Now I'm a member of the Kool Kids Klub!

lol, saying In Flames (or any other gothenburg band for that matter) sucks is the latest craze. all the cool kids are doing it!

its true, there are some people that will stand away from the fad and say inflames are good, but some are just sucked into the fad vacuum

Caelum Adustum said:
Yeah, I guess people actually not liking In Flames is totally out of the question... :rolleyes:
I was talking about the Gothenburg-hating trend and you knew it...biatch.

not out of the question, its just some people find it cool to lick other peoples asses to get respect. and sometimes to do this, they must diss on bands they actually like