Cheesy song Dan..?..:P

Zephyros

Nov 7, 2005
Norrland, Sweden ...:P
Just got some odd mp3's from the net.
One of them was "Jag Kan Inte Leva Utan Dig"...Probably the cheesiest recording I've heard for years..:p

Was this song serious, and if so..Who did you dedicate the song to..?

/Mvh Andreas

(SWE)

Ps.Vad hände med Swano.com?

:headbang:

I dunno but I love that song it stood out to me of all the tracks from the site. I'm quite fond of Subway Mirror too

Zephyros said:
Just got some odd mp3's from the net.
One of them was "Jag Kan Inte Leva Utan Dig"...Probably the cheesiest recording I've heard for years..:p

Was this song serious, and if so..Who did you dedicate the song to..?

/Mvh Andreas

(SWE)

Ps.Vad hände med Swano.com?
:headbang:
swanö.com died a long time ago...lucky for us our beloved forum members saved the site and the mp3's and uploaded them...links are in another thread.

about the song...it's pretty cool and yes it's a little cheesey
that's why we had the cheese thread a while ago that was dealing with the whole cheesiness of Nightingale and Unicorn and other projects from Dan and the family...
it is cheese rock/metal and that's what makes Dan's music so special.

paradoxile said:
swanö.com died a long time ago...lucky for us our beloved forum members saved the site and the mp3's and uploaded them...links are in another thread.

What might that link be? I missed swano.com totally and would love to hear some of these things (I think the Edge of Sanity Uncreation was on the site and it's supposedly very good?).

There's some rare tracks on nightingale.cc, but I don't think it has everything that was on swano.com?