Chess

DLed the app - then emails start working of course.

nfcow is good competition, although my standards are all out of whack from only playing my son in the last 4 years. My only playing experience in the last decade other than that was a guy who could only excel against me at speed chess. Without a clock he would always lose to my head games. I'm terrible at speed chess/don't enjoy it. I'm not big on this async thing but it beats a clock.

haha. i generally play tournaments where you both have half an hour on the clock, and that suits me just fine. i did however do a three minute one recently and absolutely sucked balls (then again, this tournament contained a bunch of vastly superior players including a guy who has a draw with nigel short on his record, so i didn't stand a fucking chance). i've played a few one minute games on chess.com, it's just chaos lol

i think you lost that game around moves 6-9 tbh, you were already two pawns down by then. i reckon you would've avoided the subsequent problems if you'd just taken my pawn with your knight on move 6 instead of moving the other knight.