Chicago Hotels?

RagePSV

Sep 6, 2007
GA
A friend and I are going to Chicago to see Maiden and DT in July. Can anyone reccomend any decent hotels in the area of the venue? Thanks.

It's at Allstate Arena (formerly Rosemont Horizon)

Are you looking to be on the cheap or close by? There is a Holiday Inn within walking distance (not a short walk, mind you) about a mile south of the venue. It's in Rosemont, IL. I used to work in the offices right next to it.
There's a good, but pricey, resturant next to the Hotel called Harry Carray's.

You'll probably find cheaper lodging in Des Plaines, IL, and it would be a short cab ride to the venue.

Wish I was going to this show.... :(

Actually this show is going to be at the First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre which is in Tinley Park.

19100 Ridgeland Ave
Tinley Park, IL 60477

There are a few hotels right near the venue. Here’s a link to a list of hotels from PriceLine: http://travela.priceline.com/hotel/...ley_Park_Illinois_United_States-87309906.html

The first 7 on the list are all within walking distance to the show if you didn't want to drive there. The cost of parking is already included in your ticket so you wouldn't need to pay to park if you decided to drive. I recommend staying at the Holiday Inn if you're planning on walking since you won’t need to cross Harlem but any of these should be fine.

Thanks, I was checking priceline lst night and found the same bunch. I appreciate the info that they are all within walking distance.

The Drake would be about 30 miles from the venue. Its a nice old Hotel on the lakefront Downtown. Around the venue I would just use Google Maps and see whats around there. You flying into O'Hare, how many days are you staying?