Chicago Powerfest

rrhoadsfan1

Aug 10, 2003
Niles Illinois
Visit site
Anyone in need of sharing a room for the weekend Please let me know... I'd like to be able to try and save some cash... Also,, Any one in need of a ride from the airport, LEt me know. I will be volunteering to help out if ya need a ride... Email me at pjannotta@comcast.net or post up here... I believe The_Q is also volunteering his services aswell... It's only a couple weeks away kids... I'm so ready for some good music, and PARTYIN!!!!! :hotjump: :headbang: :headbang:

rrhoadsfan1 said:
Anyone in need of sharing a room for the weekend Please let me know... I'd like to be able to try and save some cash... Also,, Any one in need of a ride from the airport, LEt me know. I will be volunteering to help out if ya need a ride... Email me at pjannotta@comcast.net or post up here... I believe The_Q is also volunteering his services aswell... It's only a couple weeks away kids... I'm so ready for some good music, and PARTYIN!!!!! :hotjump: :headbang: :headbang:

Whoever is the better driver. I want them to pick me up! :)

I am actually renting a car from Ohare. Thats the plan so far. Being that all of us friends that are meeting up can't seem to get on the same page. hence different airports, different arrival times, different departures. Oh well

Bear

Bear said:
I am actually renting a car from Ohare. Thats the plan so far. Being that all of us friends that are meeting up can't seem to get on the same page. hence different airports, different arrival times, different departures. Oh well

Bear

Sucks for you :loco:

:headbang: I am actually renting a car from Ohare. Thats the plan so far. Being that all of us friends that are meeting up can't seem to get on the same page. hence different airports, different arrival times, different departures. Oh well

No problem bro,, Just tryin to help out.. See ya there..

rrhoadsfan1 said:
LMAO..... Uh, that won't be a problem sweetie

Nope it sure won't. We got ya covered Tess. I added you to my ICQ aswell. we can make arrangements there. :)

Awesome. I am still working on flight times and such with leaving work so I'll let you know. Should I fly in to O'Hare though? What is the difference for each airport to the area we'll be partying? Thanks!!

If you have AIM add me there GinaTess

hey Tess... I'm a big dork. when I told you roughly 15-20 miles before... that's the distance from MIDWAY to the venue. I had Midway on the brain, because that's where I'm picking someone up, LOL. O'Hare is significantly farther (like, twice as far) but it's a straight shot on the freeway, so time-wise it's about the same.

don't forget your lasso!

Midway. is close to the venue, like within a half hour. O'hare is like 45 to an hour from the venue. Either airport is cool for me. goto whichever one you can get a better rate with. Assuming you're comming in on Friday. Ohare is like 10 minutes from my house. Not that that matterss.. lol so O'hare makes it easy. but like I said, go with what's cheaper. :)

rrhoadsfan1 said:
Midway. is close to the venue, like within a half hour. O'hare is like 45 to an hour from the venue. Either airport is cool for me. goto whichever one you can get a better rate with. Assuming you're comming in on Friday. Ohare is like 10 minutes from my house. Not that that matterss.. lol so O'hare makes it easy. but like I said, go with what's cheaper. :)

Well........................this is the deal.
My flight is scheduled to come in Thursday night. Unfortunately I won't be on it. I had to back out today. Ugh. I'm so sad that I won't be able to come. I was looking forward to seeing all of you before PP and to seeing Tad Morose again :(

So I have a ticket if anyone wants it. No cost -- just take it. Thanks so much for the offers for a ride and all that jazz. I'll see you crazies in Atlanta.

Damn, I'm a sad girl :(

Oh, I also have a plane ticket if anyone wants it :yell:

At least this will give me more time to practice with my lasso, huh booB. Grr.

Damn Tess. That sucks ass. You booked your flight then found out you couldn't make it? That sucks out loud!!! Oh well we will miss you :cry: but we will see you in Hotlanta!!!

Bear

dude, that seriously blows... but I realize the timing for the fest was gonna be rather inconvenient for you anyway... sorry you can't make it, but see yuh at ProgPower!