Chicago Powerfest

I live in Chicago, so i don't need to get a hotel. Good luck though. Who is everyone goign to see? Tad Marose is the #1 band for me. I saw them at prog power last year and they kicked ass!:worship:

First and formost I am going to see my friends that I have met at the Prog Powers and Powerfest before. A few of my friends bands are playing so its going to be great to see them jam and then of course Tad Morose and Lefay is going to be awesome up close and personal like that, it should be an awesome time.

Bear

Tad Morose baby...Tad Friggen Morose.. I am all about them...I'm looking forward to hanging with my PP buds... Bear!!!! And seening some excellent Metal.. Did I say Tad Morose! lol I'm looking forward to seeing Ion Vein aswell.. Hey DTmetalfan.. Where are you in Chitown? We should hook up... Niles Ill. Here.. :)

I have a group of 3 so far and we could use another roommate. We don't have reservations yet.. in fact, I'm not quite sure which hotel to book at.

What hotel is everyone staying at? Is there one in particular that is prefered??

~Tammy Z~

sh0kr0k said:
I have a group of 3 so far and we could use another roommate. We don't have reservations yet.. in fact, I'm not quite sure which hotel to book at.

What hotel is everyone staying at? Is there one in particular that is prefered??

~Tammy Z~

Seems like everyone I know is staying at the red Roof Inn. :)

Shaye

booB said:
The Ramada is cheaper and slightly closer to the venue. That's where I am.

Yes, that's the correct Red Roof on the website.

Thanks for the heads-up. I assume it's the same Ramada on the website? I hope they still have rooms available.

~Tammy Z~

Most of the hotels should have rooms available, as there are only 350 tickets, and there are several hotels there. There's plenty of space.

rrhoadsfan1 said:
Tad Morose baby...Tad Friggen Morose.. I am all about them...I'm looking forward to hanging with my PP buds... Bear!!!! And seening some excellent Metal.. Did I say Tad Morose! lol I'm looking forward to seeing Ion Vein aswell.. Hey DTmetalfan.. Where are you in Chitown? We should hook up... Niles Ill. Here.. :)

I am stayinying in the city of chi-town on 87th and cicero. Want to meet up with my boyfriend at the show? We could totally shoot the shit about Tad Marose. They kick major ass. :headbang:

Keep Rockin'!
saMetal

Most of the friends I know are staying at The Red Roof Inn. I stayed there for PPUSA one, its a cool little place.

Just curious why DTmetalfan , your staying in Chicago? Thats like 45 minutes away from Lansing?

Bear

wondering the same as above. We have our tickets, wont roll in till Fri. pm, close to show time, and figured we would maybe wing it when we got there rather than reserve ahead- Red Roof vs Ramada?, or Downtown would be great, but, that does seem far.

edit: because you live downtown,....I missed that earlier-oops

Bad Girl Tess said:
So no one needs a ticket at all? Not even a FREE ticket? Can someone post it over on the PM board that I have one for anyone that wants it. Tell them to e-mail me:

Tessings@hotmail.com

THANKS!!
I mentioned it on Tad Morose forum....maybe it'll help last minute.
Damn, sorry you can't get there. the least your boss could do is take you to Paris instead.

Can we all start a petition for you?
Let Tess go to Chicago!!!

Tammy Z. I'll take ya up on the roomie thing, That could work out well. I do however have a room booked at the super 8 which was about half the cost of Red Roof inn. I think RR was getting about 79 a night... Super8 is like 46 a night. Do the math. I had to go there. However if we do the roomie bit... I can cancel the Super8 room. It's just reserved,,, not paid for ;) Lemme know.. pjannotta@comcast.net Thanks.

Ahh Dtmetalfan, you guys are right over there by Guitar Center, and Sam Ash. I know the area fairly well.. Is the Omlette House still there? Or did they close up.. That place rocked for Breakfast... :)