Chicago Powerfest

I live about a half hour away from Lancing, so it is not that bad of a drive when you hop onto the expressway. I do not live in downtown Chicago. I actually live right on the border of Chicago. Hometown is accross the street from me and Burbank is accross cicero from me. So it is not like I live down by the lake or anything. rrhoads, the omlette house is still over here. I go there occasionally and I would love to shoot the shit with you about Tad Marose. My boy actually live in Midlothian, so he is not too far from the venue. I just crash at his place the night of the show so we do not have to drive all the way from my house. Any more questions about where I live and why I live there? lol :D

Keep rockin'
saMetal:headbang:

I say all those who attended PPV get together at some point in the weekend for a PPVI - 6 months to go! Shot! We can grab a picture and post it here!

Since I have never been to this club, does someone want to set a place to meet? (Time suggestions work as well.)

Sidenote: I wonder if the Red Roof Inn is going to be like the Fairfield was last year...

SideSidenote: GIRLS WEEKEND OUT! YEAH! Hehehe. For those of you who met me last year, I'm bringing a friend just like me to Chicago and to PPVI... Oh no! There goes Chicago! Go Go Girls-zilla!

-MetalRose

MetalRose said:
I say all those who attended PPV get together at some point in the weekend for a PPVI - 6 months to go! Shot! We can grab a picture and post it here!

Sidenote: I wonder if the Red Roof Inn is going to be like the Fairfield was last year...

-MetalRose

Its was last year. Shopping carts and drunking partying metal heads galore till the wee hours of the morning. o_O

Bear

dtmetalfan69 said:
I live about a half hour away from Lancing, so it is not that bad of a drive when you hop onto the expressway. I do not live in downtown Chicago. I actually live right on the border of Chicago. Hometown is accross the street from me and Burbank is accross cicero from me. So it is not like I live down by the lake or anything. rrhoads, the omlette house is still over here. I go there occasionally and I would love to shoot the shit with you about Tad Marose. My boy actually live in Midlothian, so he is not too far from the venue. I just crash at his place the night of the show so we do not have to drive all the way from my house. Any more questions about where I live and why I live there? lol :D

Keep rockin'

Damn DT! You're right down the street from me. I'm in Evergreen Park. I didn't think anyone with good taste in music still lived around here anymore. :headbang:

LadySteele said:
I mentioned it on Tad Morose forum....maybe it'll help last minute.
Damn, sorry you can't get there. the least your boss could do is take you to Paris instead.

Can we all start a petition for you?
Let Tess go to Chicago!!!

LOL I know, right? In all fairness, when I took the job I knew things like this would come up because it was only myself and the owner starting it up. Ah well I'll get over. One of these days I have to learn I can't always get what I want. I just hoped that day wouldn't be so soon ;)

Mxgonzo said:
Damn DT! You're right down the street from me. I'm in Evergreen Park. I didn't think anyone with good taste in music still lived around here anymore. :headbang:

We should hook up sometimes. You going to the powerfest, right?
Keep Rockin'

MetalRose said:
SideSidenote: GIRLS WEEKEND OUT! YEAH! Hehehe. For those of you who met me last year, I'm bringing a friend just like me to Chicago and to PPVI... Oh no! There goes Chicago! Go Go Girls-zilla!

hehehehe... sweet! I can't imagine how much fun it'll be hanging with (essentially) two of you. :) Hurrican Ivan was nothin', I tell ya, nothin'... ;)

Shaye

booB said:
Babs cries, "I want to be at Powerfest". Life's not fair!

Tess has an extra ticket. It's not too late.

Thanks for the offer, but I wouldn't have been able to accept it due to a family issue that's been going on.

Have a great time guys, you know I'm with you all in spirit!

:cry: Well, count us in now with all unable to head to Chicago. Went from woo hoo :D to boo hoo :cry: real quick. until this afternoon, all plans were ready to go, but the forces that be keep throwing curveballs at us, and we need to keep the cash for any more unforseen events! Darn.60 bux down the drain. Anyone in Cincinnati need 2 tickets on short notice?-even better if you want to trade them for a good deal on a new car. Look forward to hearing how great a show TM put on. we are sad to miss it.