Childhood belief's website

When I was 6 or 7 I thought Stephen King was a real king, and after nineteen comes tenteen, and number 57 is written 507(50 and 7 together, naturally!). I can clearly remember that was the number that I used as an example when I asked about it from my mom, when I was four.

That page was great! This was so awsome...
I was always very precocious, even at swearing, not like one girl I offended in the seventh grade. She caught up to me on the play ground one day and screamed at me in a fit of rage, "Amanda, I want to fuck you!" I was taken aback, but I scathingly told her that I only like boys. She blushed and stammered "I - I mean, I hope somebody else fucks you!" I said, "Thanks, I'd like that someday." She was speechless at this point, so I offered "did you mean 'fuck you'?" She said yes and slouched away humiliated. My friend and I had a great laugh after that.

i used to think that those no smoking signs meant that no trains could pass through :lol: :lol:

no%20smoking%20sign_2808.jpg

There was this tv series called 'glub glub' I used to watch, it's just two people with fish masks in a cromakey scenery:
4470_glubglub.jpg

I used to think that they were really fish, as the camera couldn't capture their bodies :lol:

But nah, jack's still teh win:D