Childhood trauma

Go get you a cheap hooker that could suck start a leaf blower and tell her DONT STOP TIL IT POPS. Then youll see. Make sure its not a guy first though. THAT WOULD SUCK. I wish I had a hundred bucks though. Or put laxative in a girls drink and tell her about it then ask her to give you head. WORKED FOR ME ONCE. WORST HEAD IVE EVER HAD, but i wasnt complaining. Sorry Im sick and have problems. :kickass: <===== IM DRUNK.

I meant my penis and how it took over the thinking process for the both of us.
You know wath I meant but god forbid you dont fuck with me about something..... bastard. JK.

Stealer of Dreams said:
Your girlfriend's mom tried to kill you with an ax? Suuuuure.... Whatever you say... :rolleyes:

Why are you so conspicous of me?? It really happened thats why I stayed in Ok .. to be with a girl, then some bad shit happen and her mom tried to do that and I ended up moving to New Mexico cause of it. My family lived here so I just moved to them. It really was sad. I miss her sometimes but we just grew apart and her parents really hated me. I wasnt country and I had earing so they thought I was a worthless punk guy.