Childhood trauma

The girl I dated recently who tried to kill me well My BDAY and her moms Bday were on the same day and her grandpas name was Luke the same as mine and me and her dad liked almost the exact same stuff. THEN THEY TRIED TO KILL ME. TRUE STORY. :Shedevil:

Okay ... so your whole family's name is Luke, and they all have to same birthday, and they tried to kill you with pitchforks on your (their) birthday???

Well ... my friend Rachel's mom is also named Laura, her husband's name is Jimmy (short for James) and James is my last name. And they're a homophobic, narrow-minded zealot-Christian couple.

No neon darkspot. Her grandpa and I had the same name he died right before we started dating. Her mom and I had the same Bday. Her dad who acted like he liked me like similar stuff. Then after a year and a hlaf of being together they tried to kill me cause they thought I was using their daughter. They had people come after me , thats why I ended up moving to new mexico, I was scared to go anywhere cause they had people after me. I havent spoken to the girl since february and we were planning on getting married. How fucked is that? In front of 20 people her mom came up to my work and swung and ax at my head. They didnt even do anything to her, the cops came and let her go since she didnt actually hit me. ITS A SMALL HICK TOWN. Get this they were also hardcore christain zealots that were indian and also practiced Indian witch craft and believe me Im not fukcing with ya. Talk about some fucked up people. THAT WAS MY WORLD AND THANK GOD ITS GONE. I couldnt even talk about heavy metal cause they literally thought I was possessed by a demon. My first name is JAMES.......creepy.

not that i believe you or anything, but mabye she wasn't trying to chop off your head with the ax
she could have been going for that deformed mass of useless flesh you pretend is your pinky :D

James - Woah ... I just realized that your first name and my last name are the same *stoner laugh* In 5th grade there was this guy who's name was also James, and he was really weird to me ... Once he told me that if I ever had an affair and got pregnant and named my kid James it's name would be James James.

CAPLOCKDUDE - Wow ... that's pretty fucked up ... but sounds typical of a small town, I guess.

"James James"
hahahahahaha you should def do that
...it would be better then therman merman from bad santa

I missed two years of school and spent a shitload of money on that girl I also sold half of my cd collection to buy a 350 promise ring for her. Now that sucks. I will never have my celtic frost or running wild cds I imported from germany back or all the king diamond or immortal cds. A couple cradle of filth cds, my meshuggah, strapping young lad, dark tranquility, radakka, helloween, iron maiden, jag panzer, and yes nevermore. GONE ALL FUCKING GONE. I had over 4hundred cds, now Im less then 200. I GOT ROYALLY FUCKED. I wish it was just my pinky. Why would I make a story like that up??? If I wanted attention I would just say something like " I TRIED TO KILL MYSLEF TODAY" now that is stupid, but this really happened and thats how I ended up in NEWMEXICO

[I tlaked to Lord Of Metal one night about it and he said the same thing. Bummer he left. Even though he mouthed me constantly he still made me laugh. I will never date another small town indian girl ever or small town girl period.

Better yet ... remember it when your intelligence needs insulting.

CAPLOCKS - damn ... that seriously sucks about those CDs ... damn. Lesson in life - no other human being is good enough to come between a metalhead and their CDs ... it's just not right.

\Just kiddin Ive never even listened to cryptopsy. Im really not that wierd I have just done a lot of strange and unusual things in my life. I use to be a pretty crazy guy but Ive toned down alot as I get older.

Better yet ... remember it when your intelligence needs insulting....................... like when your listening to cryptopsy.

CAPLOCKS - damn ... that seriously sucks about those CDs ... damn. Lesson in life - no other human being is good enough to come between a metalhead and their CDs ... it's just not right.

Yeah I know this now. Now I have to start over and and get all my old cds back. Sold all my old megadeth ,anthrax, metallica ,testament, and the list goes on and on. She thought all my cds were evil and were devil music so well I was being brainwashed in the process and started to believe it. Now my friends still tell me how right they were and how she was fat and stupid. Even though she really wasnt fat, but they all thought she was. They just knew she was crazy and I didnt see it. Damn penis and its strange and provocative powers. :eek:

metalskater7 said:
ever since your cock popped :lol: jsut kidding around

then well see who the funny guy is. Yeah thats right get a girl going 90 to nothing on it and see what happens , it hurts in a strange erotice erie type of.....nevermind.