Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Awesome Mitch, downside is that with this awesome playing you really notice a bad note like at 1:09 :lol:
But really nice tone and playing! :kickass:

Haha! :D No, that's actually me. I was bored and hangover this afternoon so I decided to fool around with Photoshop:

Wtf?!? You ARE Ville Valo!

ville%20valo.jpg
res1.jpg
Ville_Valo04.jpeg

Really? It tooks me 1 second to restart my router... But maybe I will upload them on sendspace tomorrow but it would be better when you dwonload it from RS cause then I can collect RS point :)

Didn't know where to post it but don't think it deserves it's own thread, so here it goes, have some laughs at how Sinergy looks like according to this site:

Lulz

I haven't checked the biography still, but if it's similar to the band members it's going to be a funny read :lol:

Hello Guys. Long time i didn't post there.
As Mitch suggests me, I post a cover of Downfall.

I recorded the two tracks (3 during the solo) on GARAGE BAND (Macbook) with a Pocket Pod. Then I made the video for fun and mixed it up. The 5150 is just here for fun. My Guitar is a Jackson STARS BK/PNGD.

I can't play the solo, so i messed up a lot, but at least I tried...... I play the rythmic a different way that sounds better (In my opinion...).

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8aeg5_downfall_music

:)