Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

It's kinda bad. but these are not easy songs :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6djjX-M4lZk

Edit : Thanks Mitch ! For the Sioux City Tabs !
And thank you and ben johnson (chokehold) and any other for the other tabs :lol:

FUCK! That was awesome! Yo, we should make a cover of sioux city sarsaparilla! Could you record your playing over the Backing Track and send it to me, or should I send you my new record of this song? What do you think? Would be pretty cool if we do dthat!:headbang:

It's kinda bad. but these are not easy songs :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6djjX-M4lZk

Edit : Thanks Mitch ! For the Sioux City Tabs !
And thank you and ben johnson (chokehold) and any other for the other tabs :lol:

Hm, this vid sheds some light on the Needled 24/7 solo, but I'm still too lazy to do it >.<

EDIT: No, I absolutely refuse to do it, it just doesn't make sense. I'll go with just the guitar solo this time, it's easier ^_____^ In any case, "learned" the song, now gotta practice a bit... I'm aiming for Roadkill Morning (even though I know it's impossible...)

Pretty good in general ('cept for Blooddrunk); what's that Sioux City song btw?

Arcane, from watching this video of you here: youtube.com/watch?v=AH2EtnAK6oU

IMO you look a lot like a mix between the actor Karl Urban and the Muse singer, Matthew Bellamy.

385035406.jpg
+
ahhhhmatthewxdxd4un9.jpg
= Arcane? :lol:

You or others may not even think so, but that's who you remind me of.

...yeah, I was bored. :p

Ok, here's my attemp on BANNED FROM HEAVEN. I really like the recording and the sound - I know it could be much better, but it's the first time I've record a song with more or less good sound. But I'm thinking of re-recording the second solo cause at this time I've split the solo in like 5 parts or something cause I can't play it as a hole thing - you can clearly hear what I mean :) Anyway.. enjoy!

Ok, here's my attemp on BANNED FROM HEAVEN. I really like the recording and the sound - I know it could be much better, but it's the first time I've record a song with more or less good sound. But I'm thinking of re-recording the second solo cause at this time I've split the solo in like 5 parts or something cause I can't play it as a hole thing - you can clearly hear what I mean :) Anyway.. enjoy!

Good job!:kickass:

Arcane : Yea for sure ! Send me your versio tho. its gonna be easier i think :D
And thanks for the comment.
And nice with your cover of Banned From Heaven.

Crazy : I know. but the tabs for the solo were wrong. and i was too lazy to learn it by ear..
and i know about blooddrunk lol

Tim : yea why not :)

eveningninja : Thanks !

reaperscythe : Thanks Seb :lol:

if you don't mind, i'm intrested in the crack for the full version :)

Or, meanwhile you could get the open-source Audacity ^____^

Crazy : I know. but the tabs for the solo were wrong. and i was too lazy to learn it by ear..
and i know about blooddrunk lol

Yeah, I felt that myself when I was transcribing the song for violin last night; I totally gave up on the 2nd keyb solo - it's arpeggio chords in like 4 octaves, frigging crazy. And I haven't heard anyone do a proper cover of it either; it is possible that it's one of the hardest keyb Bodom solos.

As for blooddrunk, yeah, it's one of those songs that is harder than it seems at a glance ^_____^

I prefer to go by Aus BTW

Sorry to post something so unrelated, but I'm having some trouble I can play the solos to Sixpounder, AYDY?, Revontulet (SA insturmental) among other fine, but I'm finding the ETID riff before the verse, (the ascending run starting on C, 12th fret, 4th string) oddly difficult. I've slowed it down to Ghey tempo, but still can't get it past 65 BPM, Ive been at it for an hour now, and other songs have come quicker than this- WTF is going on with me?

help and solutions appreciated and has anyone had similar problems?