Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Neither of that beats our out-of-tune, drunken cover of Downfall. It's sheer awesomeness :lol: :

Last edited by a moderator:

This is hideous.. especially 0:47 - end.

Also, "most people call me DIME, DIMEBAG, or DIMEBAG OLSON".

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF does this guy play there? And why he cut off Alexi and put it on his Guitar?
This guy is only weird for me...

This guy is only weird for me...

"ive been playing guitar for about 3 or 4years,most people call me DIME, DIMEBAG, or DIMEBAG OLSON, im a self taught guitarist, drummer, and bassist, i learned everything over time by myself, , i love to shred, Metallica, Pantera, Children of Bodom,Mr. Bungle, Cannibal Corpse, BLS, sabbath, Job For A Cowboy, Damageplan, and Joe Satriani are my top 11 bands, ill straight whoop ur ass in a solo duel on guitar and bass, ehh and drums, but mostly on guitar, if u wanna fuckin challenge run that shit, ill do it son,lol, but for real if u wanna solo duel u got it, CHECK MY BAND PROFILE ITS BELOW THIS."

Dick Olsen

Also, I checked out his "band" just for curiosity. They (or just him, I not sure) only have one or two 7 minute songs of him raping his guitar, and other bands songs and covers he claims theirs :lol:

Wow...that was really terrible. I mean bad. I don't think 1 single note, bend, vibrato...anything was on time or played properly.

He certainly does rape the guitar. Poor guitar.

I would have loved to have seen a guitar solo duel between Arcane and Mr. Olson. I wonder who would have won????????

Pretty much :) I asked him but he told me that he has no time and that his guitars are fucked up

I also remember his Band called soth. with I... Don't know. But he was telling us that he and his band tours through the US and that they also have record deal... :lol: Can you still remember his prison storys and bad boy pics? They were awesome! I think Lowberg found him on myspace or sth.