Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Maybe all he wants to be is a bedroom guitarist?

I know that's all I will ever be, but it's not a bad thing.

Maybe all he wants to be is a bedroom guitarist?

I know that's all I will ever be, but it's not a bad thing.

True but its more fun to play as a band or live I'd say. :kickass:

Ahh I miss the days where I actually had drummer which I could rely on and have a clean play through everytime we play :Smug:

FFVII might be overrated but it's still one of my favourite games of all time and it has my favourite soundtrack of all games ever made. Sorry to dissapoint you Bro of Metal, but the only game that can surpass Final Fantasy VII on my top-list is Metal Gear Solid 1.

FFVII as a game is boring and ugly-looking. The soundtracks for FFI through FFIX are pretty good as far as game soundtracks go, though.

FFVII as a game is boring and ugly-looking.
Yeah, the game was released 1997 and I remember clearly other games having HD-resolution graphics and 1415461351 polygons per character. But yeah, it might be boring for most people, especially nowadays, but I like turn-based RPGs a lot and FFVII just happens to be my personal favourite.

Not all games in '97 looked ugly. And FF ATB isn't strictly turn-based either. But you're free to like it of course. I always thought III, V, VIII and IX were better games. I also prefer western-style turn-based games (Fallout, TOEE). But w/e. The music for the old FFs is good, the rest is off-topic.

Since we were talking about final fantasy 7

i found this cover. There is some mistakes but he did play it pretty well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha, oh man. It's not that you don't know, but how you asked :lol:

But seriously, you should check his stuff out. And then cover Tatakau Monotachi or Kata Tsubasa no Tenshi.
Fight on! and One Winged Angel :)
But you forgot Still More Fighting (Those Who Fight Further) which is best song of FFVII imo :(

Ahh, you freaks. This thread is now about Rasite and FFVII?
As I said, I don't know or better.. I haven't played Final Fantasy so I don't know the songs and can't know Nobuo those other guys with those crazy names.