Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Most badass thing Nobuo ever composed, period:

Best of FF music suffers from horrible 8bit/MIDI adaptation.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's no surprise COB is famous in Japan. They understand creativity.

On a sidenote: 0:40 is straight from AYDY (song).

Lol, not really. Chugging two 8th notes followed by two 8th rests is by no means some kind of copyrighted material. That's like saying the tremolo picking done in the Mask Of Sanity verse is copying the thousands of thrash metal bands that preceded Bodom :Smug:

Yeah, very similar. But I'm not a big fan of that kind of music plus I can't really tell what kind of sexuality this person has

I don't really care, it doesn't affect whether I enjoy the music or not. He is a male (went by Yu-to as bassist for Galneryus), but I don't know a lot more than that :loco:

lol instead of showing off the amps and mic stands they should better work on the sound of em

:err:

Most badass thing Nobuo ever composed, period:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L64BzFQ-WfM

That hardly had any kind of memorable melody going for it. It was nice, but sounded like more average stuff, I've heard thousands of things like it.

*shrug* Scaling up and down in a relatively linear fashion and hanging on expected chordal tones for most of the duration of each chord just doesn't strike me as the most memorable way to write a melody. It makes for great atmosphere, but it's not something I'm going to be humming to myself because there's really nothing very special about it. It's one of those melodies that could be placed atop any other chord progression and it would easily morph/blend in with it, and you'd never know that it was from the Guin Saga to begin with. Whereas something like the melody from Aerith's Theme will always be quite characteristic even without these chords behind it.

"HI!!! I'M NORBIX! I'M A FAG AND CAN'T TELL VIDEO GAMES FROM CARTOONS! ALSO I HATE VIDEO GAMES CUZ I SAW A WRISTBAND IN THE ONE AND ONLY VIDEO GAME I EVER PLAYED!!!!!"

:lol:

He probably wants more of this:

Get smarter you fucking retard. If you can't make the correlation between cartoon/anime and final fantasy then so help you god.

Jesus christ dude you're a real hindrance to this forum. You and a few others contribute really absolute zero relevant discussion or material.

popcorn.gif