Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Looks cool but can't watch it, the audio and visual are like two seconds off, too bad.

Maybe someday we'll have something this classy with constant graphics of the lake, maybe with just lead guitar and keyboard, it would make a perfect video (especially with the unison solo), so great it would brainwash even mainstream to like it. Of course if I was a video director I'd do this, also with some storyline footage and other instruments, all filmed on a night lakeside. With the graphical possibilities of today, with an artist it would be easy to make. It's really confusing all these possibilities are not capitalized and no-one seems to truly notice the potential of this band (some of it is unused, yes). That's really what my bitching is always about, it's like your son was a genious and he went to vocational school instead of high school just cos his buddies are little punks who drink and smoke. But maybe it's better not to try force an art to deeper dimensions by creating all these artworks that do not reflect the creative output of what the band represents today. So many bands out there who try to sell with fancy cover arts that are way more creative than the actual music; I wouldn't like that happening either.
Is this effect possible in Adobe After Effects or something like that? I'd totally do it. Maybe do a guitar cover of the entire FTR album with cool background stuff like that. I think it'd be awesome.

lol. why did he took the video with wrong fingering? but at least he didn't wrote that he was the player...^^

Someone should tell him the difference between a lead over a rythm and a harmony :lol:

Edit:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J73U0LRXSxU&context=C3c9591eADOEgsToPDskKxJgTL71sS-TVwMcoy1Dps[/ame]

I dont get this Dude...SKO Melodic Riff and you play Next In Line. :err:
Why the Hell is he uploading your Videos?