Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Because youre so tall and strong and grim or what?? You know youre a fag. Theres no question about it dude. Maybe we could be friends in real life, but not via internet. Ah no. With all your talking about trees and lakes and whining I think youre a Bit gay and I hate homos.

Guys who can talk about creative stuff are widely considered gays, I give you that, but at least I'm not pretending to be something I'm not. I don't know if I'm tall and strong and grim but I have a manly side too. The only reason I'm more chill dude than before is because I dug into myself and learned. There's no need for arrogancy, no-one is complete and being humble is the only way to self-development. I listen to your criticism as well, but don't set yourself above me. However, it's quite entertaining sometimes to watch how you writhe in your homophobia everytime someone says something emotional, wonder why is that.

Because youre so tall and strong and grim or what?? You know youre a fag. Theres no question about it dude. Maybe we could be friends in real life, but not via internet. Ah no. With all your talking about trees and lakes and whining I think youre a Bit gay and I hate homos.

fag

You took shit out of context. You just can't handle the truth you're more gay than me.

if i was gay i would accept it cuz i dont have nothing against them (you), but everybody knows ur gay and u´re denying. stop winning

RUMOR: joonas wants to have butt sex with arcane in lake bodom while eating spaghetti after midnight

You actually once said you're gay. Remember?
^^^^
Absolutely nothing against you Joonas, but you made several threads about gays, saying that you are one of them and now you say that you're straight :zzz::zzz: I think in the Pics thread you asked some pics of Alexi smiling and then confirmed that you are homo one more time..
Sure, we're the last people to judge you, but...

Alexis Desire tried it again... But this time he used another title for the video called "Fleshdread Thunderblow"- maybe he thinks that nobody of us COB fans would see his videos if he rename it :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCgVTo3Ylyw&list=UUuqO75eTpKzlen45uQd1c0w&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]