Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

that not joonas doing that cover :rofl: so pls dont give him that credit, and God i wished he jumped of a bridge

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L2MB2OsA4o&spfreload=10[/ame]

2:22 - 2:27 I'm ready to wait all my life to hear something like this again. I want the next album to be FTR pt 2.

I believe this song has the ability to incarnate depressed souls into an eternity of bliss in the dark moonlight, if only one has the courage and faith to trust his hand on the Reaper and follow. Really it's symbolism about alcohol giving a twisted salvation with the price of the soul, a sanctuary that's both a paradise and a hellish prison. When the Reaper (or alcohol) gives you its sensation of unearthly power, everything feels possible, despite the inevitable doom, and that's the underlying vibe in this atmosphere-dynamic song that's like a multi-minute chain of orgasms (which is why this album claimed all the female fans.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L2MB2OsA4o&spfreload=10

2:22 - 2:27 I'm ready to wait all my life to hear something like this again. I want the next album to be FTR pt 2.

I believe this song has the ability to incarnate depressed souls into an eternity of bliss in the dark moonlight, if only one has the courage and faith to trust his hand on the Reaper and follow. Really it's symbolism about alcohol giving a twisted salvation with the price of the soul, a sanctuary that's both a paradise and a hellish prison. When the Reaper (or alcohol) gives you its sensation of unearthly power, everything feels possible, despite the inevitable doom, and that's the underlying vibe in this atmosphere-dynamic song that's like a multi-minute chain of orgasms (which is why this album claimed all the female fans.)

Hsave to quote it before he'll delete it or change something.

as a fan of Rhoads I cannot wait how he did Mr Crowley

Me too.....I'm hoping he didn't try to improvise too much. I hope he pretty much played it note for note, just with his style.

Mr. Crowley should not be changed. Randy wrote it perfect.

Me too.....I'm hoping he didn't try to improvise too much. I hope he pretty much played it note for note, just with his style.

Mr. Crowley should not be changed. Randy wrote it perfect.

i on the otherhand do like to hear how alexi improvise to it, to make it his unique version as tribute to randy, i dont think people would bother if its basicly the same version, i actually think even Randy would be intrested than, but who knows, he is no more :(

and if we want to hear how Randy wrote it, why not just listen to Randy's version,

anyway no bad feelings :kickass:

The whole Ozzy thing is way romanticized to a status it doesn't deserve, and this song Mr whatever is crap as shit. Alexi is wasting time with it out of generosity. Bodom is best but needs to be returned to divine epicness with the new album, I hope there is creativity left in Alexi, I want to hear something exciting and everlasting.