Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

The whole Ozzy thing is way romanticized to a status it doesn't deserve, and this song Mr whatever is crap as shit. Alexi is wasting time with it out of generosity. Bodom is best but needs to be returned to divine epicness with the new album, I hope there is creativity left in Alexi, I want to hear something exciting and everlasting.

did u just diss Randy Rhoads? 1 of the major influences on Alexi himself, the song mr crowley is alexi's favorite of Randy during his time with ozzy.

man i thought i muted u, wtf is with this board...

cant u just go die again? hearing that u died last time was the best news i heard that week

The whole Ozzy thing is way romanticized to a status it doesn't deserve, and this song Mr whatever is crap as shit. Alexi is wasting time with it out of generosity. Bodom is best but needs to be returned to divine epicness with the new album, I hope there is creativity left in Alexi, I want to hear something exciting and everlasting.

:lol: You just sound like a fifteen year old boy who thinks CoB is the only metal band in the world. Especially the "bodom is best" part :lol:

Go end yourself

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D_9FIYZQ5c&spfreload=10[/ame]

You think this song is in the same league with Bodom, or many other metal bands born in the '90's? Strange isn't it how most of Alexi's influence circles have probably never heard of Bodom. Most of Bodom's fans are born in late '80s and early '90's and came from listening to catchy video game and anime music and found Bodom due to it's catchiness and atmosphere coupled with the metal angst and aggression, something very different to the bands that influenced Alexi. Of course, Bodom's peak moment at the top of music world was reached a long time ago, but they still exist and make approximately one good song every 9 months.

Each time I post something about Children Of Bodom the trolls project their low self-esteem on me and that's how this forum has been for many years. I tried once more to contribute to Bodom-related topics, but you just won't stop...

That's not even stupid anymore, it's sad.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvUt-N6kD_4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvUt-N6kD_4[/ame]

Here is my first ever cover in which I play the solo for "ugly", Please ignore the potato quality!!

edit: Why wont this shit embed?

Fuck off and die?
Calling not only RR, but Ozzy shit?
Dude you got some weird ass taste.
And did you know all the Ozzy guitar guys have tremendous influence on him? Being the first thing he mentions in influences?

Devine epicness. Bodom was never devine nor epic!
You are just a sad messed up little brat with too much time using that waste of a head of yours, now please just don't reply to any other thread here again with your annoying atmoshpere bullshit and disillutions!

Hi all,

Haven't posted on here in a while.

Got myself a new pod studio UX1 for home recording so decided to try it out.

Covered a full version of Bed of Razors - It's pretty sloppy as I only spent around 3 hours doing it.

https://soundcloud.com/alix-booth/children-of-bodom-bed-of-razors

Hope you guys enjoy

if this is your approach on the solo then ok, but if u wanted it to be a strict cover..solo kinda alot of wrong :rofl:

still good job though

It was just a rough cover from my head - It's been years since I looked at any tabs or anything for the solo - I think it came out pretty cool though. Thanks for the feedback