Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

I didn't recognize the verse of the FTR rendition lol, left me scratching my head.

Well yeah, I mean it took me a while and I had to go back and listen to the original : - )

Quality cover, but his tone is puny and his grip of the guitar is girly.

Thing a lot of guitar players don't know, too, is that a good chunk of "tone" is in your hands. The way you attack the strings definitely translates into the sound. This guy's cover is played pretty well but they call them power chords for a reason!

Perfection. Shame the cover starts at 0:13. Only glitch is not jumping right back to riff after solo. I have to highlight section 2:00 - 2:06, sounds cool when he's out of syncopation with Alexi there so the notes are doubled. :D

Last edited:
Its not Bodom, but close with Norther :D
I play now 10 Years Guitar, Videos like this want me to play/learn also Keyboard!

Reactions: ESA1996
The cover is ok but sayings like "Tried to transcribe, learn and record the song as fast as possible to be one of the first to post it on Youtube." make you look like a little kiddie fanboi. Just saying...

Next time: rather practise a littlebit more instead of being the first.

I don't want to sound rude, but I can remember that guy who claimed to be the first who covered song x and y of HoB on YouTube and wrote it also in every title, but had so many mistakes in his covers.... Your cover is definitely better, but I guess you could be much better if you would've practise it a few days more.

Reactions: Johnny_victor